Watched Castle Map Pack

Just watched Castle map walkthroughs. How are we supposed to drive vehicles through those tight spaces? The maps do look fantastic, but watching the walkthroughs and hearing them talk about all these nooks and chokepoints, I just don’t understand. Please give us OPEN maps for BTB. That Banshee will get DMR’d so fast it’s going to be sad. We need open spaces, and there are plenty of amazing Forge BTB maps the community have made. I found two specifically, one of them inspired by Sandtrap, that are so absolutely wonderful. I wish so badly they were in matchmaking =[ I’m going to have to watch a lot of Castle maps gameplay before I decide to buy…

LOL. I seriously am over the BTB maps. There are just way too many. We had more BTB maps then small-medium at launch and now 2 map packs based for BTB and 1 on small to medium.

I also don’t get people shelling out $10 for these crummy maps. The playlists population falls below 1000 at the end of the first week. By the end of the month it’s down to like 500 and lower.

You pay for something that you are:

1. Limited to one playlist unless the crappy algorithm finds a match with everyone’s DLC.

2. Takes 5 minutes to find a game because no one plays.

Your money, you make the decision however there would be no way they’ll take my money for something that will be dead in a few weeks time.

Good-luck sir.

> LOL. I seriously am over the BTB maps. There are just way too many. We had more BTB maps then small-medium at launch and now 2 map packs based for BTB and 1 on small to medium.
>
> I also don’t get people shelling out $10 for these crummy maps. The playlists population falls below 1000 at the end of the first week. By the end of the month it’s down to like 500 and lower.
>
> You pay for something that you are:
>
> 1. Limited to one playlist unless the crappy algorithm finds a match with everyone’s DLC.
>
> 2. Takes 5 minutes to find a game because no one plays.
>
> Your money, you make the decision however there would be no way they’ll take my money for something that will be dead in a few weeks time.
>
> Good-luck sir.

I really cant call them btb maps. All of them are too small!

that’s weird, I edited my initial post because I noticed someone made a similar thread. Please delete this thread moderators. My bad =[