Watch everyone over hype Forge

and then it not being AS GOOD as you thought which leads to it being boring

Guarentee it wont be a disappointment! it has what previous forgers have had, plus a ton more! That alone means it wont be a disappointment!

If they worked until now there must be a reason…

I really love forge, but after halo mcc and halo 5 I will never get hyped for anything that 343 does. There are also a few reasons why I’m not really looking forward to forge: no textures/bland lazy blocks, no forge world, no proper file browser, no gametypes. Prepare for another disappointing update

> 2533274893633166;4:
> I really love forge, but after halo mcc and halo 5 I will never get hyped for anything that 343 does. There are also a few reasons why I’m not really looking forward to forge: no textures/bland lazy blocks, no forge world, no proper file browser, no gametypes. Prepare for another disappointing update

They at least giving us a basic file browser/share which will be patch by a better one in not too long I guess.

They know that this forge definitively need a great file browser/share

we can only hope

Just the massive new amount of blocks is good enough for me. And it’s receiving more updates later so even if it is overhyped it will probably recover.

Thing is there constantly adding to forge… okay i admit the textures are horrible… truly, but if we make enough noise about it they can add more textures, like the texture from H2A and stuff like that! Its all possible!

> 2533274865941136;3:
> If they worked until now there must be a reason…

You just jinxed us all.

Forge gets better as long as there is a big open map too work with, that’s why halo 4’s custom game/forge maps were dead because they added forge islands very late

> 2533274903185326;10:
> Forge gets better as long as there is a big open map too work with, that’s why halo 4’s custom game/forge maps were dead because they added forge islands very late

There is 3 canevas coming out with forge

> 2533274812624078;8:
> Thing is there constantly adding to forge… okay i admit the textures are horrible… truly, but if we make enough noise about it they can add more textures, like the texture from H2A and stuff like that! Its all possible!

This is one of the reason why Halo 5 needs more original maps. Especially for BTB.

> 2533274812624078;8:
> Thing is there constantly adding to forge… okay i admit the textures are horrible… truly, but if we make enough noise about it they can add more textures, like the texture from H2A and stuff like that! Its all possible!

That is what I am thinking too. I know the main focus is for it to maintain as close to 60fps as possible. I am guessing it is in a beta stage right now and as we test it, and the stability seems fine, they might start adding textures over time. Again, only a guess.

The graphics of Halo 5 are actually bad for the generation, not too much different from Halo 4…

Forge is something I know a lot of people like, but I will never use it. building maps is too much like work. I want to play , not build. I learned that with H4’s forge.

Already predicting something is overhyped before we even see what it includes? Nonsense post confirmed

There’s not really a lot to discuss here? It’s just speculation and kind of poor form, tbh.