Wasted rare boost on Warzone with 2 minutes left

Just wanted to say “thanks” for letting me waste a blue Rare boost on a Warzone assault game that was a lost cause. It was a “gambit” boost, which meant it went to complete waste. Makes me not want to never use my Legendary boosts…Please fix that BS.

As much as I sympathize with not wanting to use rare items because it’s pretty much even odds as to whether or not you get sniped the moment you step out of the base and lose the weapon entirely, it is called “gambit” for a reason.

So you used a Gamble req card and didn’t get the requirement for said Gamble card? Now you’re here saying thanks to someone because you weren’t able to get the requirements?

The MM can’t predict the outcome of a match, using a boost is entirely your own decision. Did you think the MM should have assigned you with easy targets because it detected you used a gambit boost? It finds you a match and that’s it.

How about you come back when you get disconnected in a winning game using a legebdary boost? Well, please don’t.

I used scorpion req when the match was at 30 sec to finish,felt like an idiot, but it was my fault, so i will live with that, earn more points and open more req packs, so there is no big deal

yeah i have reqed a few scorpions only to realize i have a minute left or so.

your point? the only one who can use a card is you… this is something i can safely say is your fault.

> 2533274795123910;3:
> So you used a Gamble req card and didn’t get the requirement for said Gamble card? Now you’re here saying thanks to someone because you weren’t able to get the requirements?
>
> The MM can’t predict the outcome of a match, using a boost is entirely your own decision. Did you think the MM should have assigned you with easy targets because it detected you used a gambit boost? It finds you a match and that’s it.
>
> How about you come back when you get disconnected in a winning game using a legebdary boost? Well, please don’t.

I did not choose to join a game that only had 2 minutes left.
There was no chance that I could climb to the top 50% when I get put on the losing end of a game with only 2 minutes left. If I had started from the beginning it would have be a burn of the gambit card fair and square.
I guess I should have said something like “disable the gambit boost if you join a game already in progress” in the OP. That’s how I feel, not bitter, just feel like it’s a broken way to lose a boost.

> 2732317809657592;5:
> yeah i have reqed a few scorpions only to realize i have a minute left or so.
>
> your point? the only one who can use a card is you… this is something i can safely say is your fault.

I’m talking about the RP/EXP boost that you choose before you even start the game.

Literally every single time I’ve ever used any of my Rare XP/RP boosts I loose connection to the match’s server almost immediately and the boost is gone & I don’t get the reward for using it.

I can’t believe how bad the problem has become with forums nowadays. No one ever fully reads the OP. They blindly post without thinking. Its idiotic.

Okay people, XP and RP boosts are applied before the match begins. Before you have a chance to see if the match is beginning or in progress. It isn’t a weapon or vehicle card. Seriously. You bash OP for not thinking and being smart while proceeding to violate your own rule.

As for OP, I agree. This is an issue that should not be overlooked. Matches in progress shouldn’t burn your boosts. Even if its only three minutes in.