Wasted creativity...

Why has 343 not tapped into the limitless beautiful forge creations the community has created to implement into everyday matchmaking yet? Its clearly possible from the current temporary doubles playlist but why stop there? why dont we see any community creations in Team slayer? Im sick of the mediocre remixes and poorly forged pegasus maps. Give us the beautiful awesome community maps already!

They go through extensive playtesting with their “Pro Team” to see if spawns, weapon placement, objective placement, vehicle placement, are all good enough to be part of the actual multiplayer. They also have to make sure you can’t possibly get out of the map or exploit it in some way.

Of course, some issues fall through the cracks, but they’re very…picky, about what gets added. But they do do it. Infection’s Forge maps are all fan-made, so was Community Breakout and Community Doubles, hence the “community” part.

Right I get that - but forge has been out far too long to not have a single map added to normal matchmaking.
And thats exactly my point! The community playlists are proof they properly playtest them and make sure they are exploit free! its just unbelievable to me that not a single map is even in team slayer playlist where theyd only need to playtest one gametype!

just seems like a waste to me. If it resally is that time intensive id much prefer they work on that rather than the mediocre remixes we keep seeing

Also Every -Yoinking!- time I see pegasus I get pissed off… Im sure you can gather why

> 2533274856723140;2:
> They go through extensive playtesting with their “Pro Team” to see if spawns, weapon placement, objective placement, vehicle placement, are all good enough to be part of the actual multiplayer. They also have to make sure you can’t possibly get out of the map or exploit it in some way.
> Of course, some issues fall through the cracks, but they’re very…picky, about what gets added. But they do do it. Infection’s Forge maps are all fan-made, so was Community Breakout and Community Doubles, hence the “community” part.

Yeah I don’t believe that for a second, especially when Pegasus, Overgrowth, and other mediocre maps are still in the rotation.

I’m sure these forge maps built from the ground up for competitive play are at the very, very least acceptable when compared to -Yoinking!- Pegasus.

> 2533274819302824;4:
> > 2533274856723140;2:
> > They go through extensive playtesting with their “Pro Team” to see if spawns, weapon placement, objective placement, vehicle placement, are all good enough to be part of the actual multiplayer. They also have to make sure you can’t possibly get out of the map or exploit it in some way.
> > Of course, some issues fall through the cracks, but they’re very…picky, about what gets added. But they do do it. Infection’s Forge maps are all fan-made, so was Community Breakout and Community Doubles, hence the “community” part.
>
>
> Yeah I don’t believe that for a second, especially when Pegasus, Overgrowth, and other mediocre maps are still in the rotation.
>
> I’m sure these forge maps built from the ground up for competitive play are at the very, very least acceptable when compared to -Yoinking!- Pegasus.

Just repeating what Bravo said in a Reddit post just like this topic from a couple months ago. Me, I’m still waiting for a classic playlist with no abilities on classic, well made, fan remakes.

Wasted creativity of the community, whereas seems to be limited creativity from 343.

Well it seems half the community is tired of forge maps, and the other wants dev maps, kind of a split on what to do really. I don’t care either way since I’m not into how maps look but rather how they play, most tend to play very well if you ask me. I will say this about the doubles maps, to much power ups on some of them which really ruins the game sometimes.