Waste of a bulletin!

My flame suits on I know what I’m getting myself into.

I literally didn’t have a single “That was so sick!” moment. Unlike the UNSC weapons video, which was USEFUL. Showed the new BR, the less bloomed DMR, sticky detonator, SAW(my epic moment).

The video barely did any of those weapons justice, especially the Storm Rifle.

I already knew what every single one of those weapons did. So, to me, it was pointless.

Please give us a forge video, or an actual Covenant video next.

> (my epic moment)

my epic moment!

The Needler’s weapon sound is the same as previous Halo’s. I remember in the E3 build it sounded like a UNSC weapon.

I agree with you on a Forge video.

The UNSC has more weapons then the Covenant does of course. We were all waiting to see the Concussion Rifle plus some new weapon sounds.

That wasn’t an actual covenant weapon video? I thought it covered the weapons nicely, and I also liked that she took the time to go over all the editions and their content. I thought it was a pretty good bulletin, myself.

Naw, it showed off the Covie weapons and cleared up the editions. I’d like to see a Forge video too, though… and I’m not too happy with FOTUS being an exclusive armour.

I want to see a forge video in the same exact style as the weapons videos. Ya know the video stops to name a piece then you see the camera pan around it and a monitor place it down before going into another piece all accompanied by dubstep ofcourse

I like this Bulletin, got my hype back up to UNSC Infinity.

what a waste of time op is ?

these 4rums really sucks

> what a waste of time op is ?
>
> these 4rums really sucks

Hey now, no need for that. He has a different opinion, you don’t have to be mean about it.

The bulletin was good but not that great and the video was also good but not as great as the UNSC Weapons video, it was a dissapointment because I saw the guns before and the Beam Rifle look and sound was so terrible.

Given that there is some x play thing tonight and a half hour of new stuff tomorrow on GTTV, it’s not surprising that there wasn’t much in the bulletin.

That’s about as covie as it can get. There was nothing spectacular or amazing about it. It performed exactly like we always thought a covie weapon would. The Fuel rod looks kinda bland to me and it sounds like something being dropped, in a huge empty plastic bucket… lol

It was a meh for me. Can’t say I was “omg 343 cool!” It was a nice video though… I don’t want to see another one.

What a waste of topic!

/opinion.

I have a right to show how a terrible waste this topic was compared to the Covie video which at least had something in it.

But “We have a new king!”

That montage really did suck, none of the clips really showed anything amazing.

I liked it, but I also wasn’t expecting any new weapon announcements since I had a strong feeling PAX had all of them. People expecting the Needle Rifle or Focus Rifle back were only setting themselves up for disappointment.

EDIT:Oh and I loved the new pewpew sound for the Beam Rifle, but that’s just my opinion.

> The Needler’s weapon sound is the same as previous Halo’s. I remember in the E3 build it sounded like a UNSC weapon.
>
> I agree with you on a Forge video.

Nah, it’s still different. Yeah, they changed it from E3, but it doesn’t sound exactly the same as previous games. Wait till the version of the video with no annoying music playing over the whole thing… you’ll see.

I still think they need to change the sound of the Magnum though. Sounds like it fires Jell-o.

i liked the bulletin.

> The bulletin was good but not that great and the video was also good but not as great as the UNSC Weapons video, it was a dissapointment because I saw the guns before and the Beam Rifle look and sound was so terrible.

Disagreed. I think all the weapons sound great, except for the Fuel Rod Gun and the Concussion Rifle. Those two… they need to be re-done, right along with the Magnum.

I think the video sucked because covie weps suck in general. The new FRG sound better sound better in person, they couldn’t do much with the plasma pistol scenes, and the track was only really good in the intro.

They say the concussion rifle is faster but it looked like a person was using it in the vid. Welp, we still have the promethean weapons to look forward to. They pretty much stole the covie weps’s thunder as I expected and you can’t go wrong with a video for that I’d hope(Hopes the sentinel beam is in).