Wasp's REQ Level

Sorry for the repost, messed the poll options up on my last attempt.

I am personally getting sick and tired of the Wasp in Warzone. I understand that they have very little armor and are easy to kill however, it is very annoying when three or four kids on the other team spawn Wasps simultaneously and trap us either inside a base or inside our home base to defend our core. The machine gun is obnoxious, and then on top of that, other players will follow this strategy and camp outside with snipers or rocket launchers. This has been happening to me regularly, so I’m wondering if anyone else has experienced this? I hate to complain because the Wasps are fun to use from time to time. 343 should limit the amount of Wasps that can be in play at a time IMHO.

No. You can be trapped even with a ghost squadron, it’s not exclusive to just the wasp and you ruin even more balance by making trash worth more than it is.

You can’t post threads twice dude

I rarely see wasps let alone squadrons of them so I’d say no.

> 2533274817283289;4:
> I rarely see wasps let alone squadrons of them so I’d say no.

Lucky You

> 2533274858572140;3:
> You can’t post threads twice dude

I know man :frowning: I didn’t realize that there could be discipline for making a repost so hopefully they don’t ban me. I messed up the poll options on my other post but couldn’t edit them because voting already started.

> 2533274817283289;4:

You don’t know how lucky you are. They are the most annoying things on the planet when it’s early in the game and you’re stuck on level 2 for your REQ’s.

Hike the req level up to 4 and give the weapons a damage boost to compensate. Level 3 is a little too easy of a level to get air superiority going and it’s way too easy to spam Wasps to easy victory.

> 2535460503397320;1:
> Sorry for the repost, messed the poll options up on my last attempt.
>
> I am personally getting sick and tired of the Wasp in Warzone. I understand that they have very little armor and are easy to kill however, it is very annoying when three or four kids on the other team spawn Wasps simultaneously and trap us either inside a base or inside our home base to defend our core. The machine gun is obnoxious, and then on top of that, other players will follow this strategy and camp outside with snipers or rocket launchers. This has been happening to me regularly, so I’m wondering if anyone else has experienced this? I hate to complain because the Wasps are fun to use from time to time. 343 should limit the amount of Wasps that can be in play at a time IMHO.

In Warzone Firefight it doesn’t need changing but a higher version of the REQ would be nice, as for normal PVP…since vehicles are too easy to destroy I’m not sure since I’m already tired of the mode mainly because of campers with BR/Flinch and over-use of snipers.

I think it’s fine as is. The armor is light and unless you hit every single shot they can’t kill you. If they buffed the Wasp then sure, but as it stands now it is a good level 3 req

> 2533274817283289;4:

Seeing a wasp on the field is a sort of common sight for me. Seeing more than one is more rare for me. But seeing a whole squadron of them, that has never happened before for I.

I think it’s fine the way it is. The armour is very weak and the weapons, while decent, aren’t anything fantastic. If it were a level 4 REQ, it would not be worth using without a buff.

Plus, I am sure that we will get some variants at a higher REQ level that will be more worth using.

> 2533274808386392;12:
> I think it’s fine the way it is. The armour is very weak and the weapons, while decent, aren’t anything fantastic. If it were a level 4 REQ, it would not be worth using without a buff.
>
> Plus, I am sure that we will get some variants at a higher REQ level that will be more worth using.

Needle, Oni, and Hanible Wasp would all be cool

> 2533274842514734;13:
> > 2533274808386392;12:
> > I think it’s fine the way it is. The armour is very weak and the weapons, while decent, aren’t anything fantastic. If it were a level 4 REQ, it would not be worth using without a buff.
> >
> > Plus, I am sure that we will get some variants at a higher REQ level that will be more worth using.
>
>
> Needle, Oni, and Hanible Wasp would all be cool

Agreed, and I’m sure we’ll get a Corp variant as well, and probably the Tundra, Urban and other camo variant too.

The Wasp is just fine. Sometimes you need it to take out Ghost Squadrons when they spawn in round 2.

It’s fine as is. It would get wrecked at a higher req level.

The Problem isn’t really the wasp, it’s just vehicle spam in general. There needs to be a limit per how many types of vehicles you can spawn in if this system of limiting vechile reqs gets implemented. This shouldn’t be exclusive to the wasp.

> 2535442303795050;17:
> The Problem isn’t really the wasp, it’s just vehicle spam in general. There needs to be a limit per how many types of vehicles you can spawn in if this system of limiting vechile reqs gets implemented. This shouldn’t be exclusive to the wasp.

I couldn’t agree more with the vehicle spamming point, I really wouldn’t be opposed to some form of limitation. Like for each time your team’s REQ level increases more vehicles should be available for use.

> 2533274842514734;13:
> > 2533274808386392;12:
> > I think it’s fine the way it is. The armour is very weak and the weapons, while decent, aren’t anything fantastic. If it were a level 4 REQ, it would not be worth using without a buff.
> >
> > Plus, I am sure that we will get some variants at a higher REQ level that will be more worth using.
>
>
> Needle, Oni, and Hanible Wasp would all be cool

Agreed. A Hannibal Wasp would be insane!

> 2533274805497312;8:
> Hike the req level up to 4 and give the weapons a damage boost to compensate. Level 3 is a little too easy of a level to get air superiority going and it’s way too easy to spam Wasps to easy victory.

Glad I’m not the only one who feels that way. Level 4 doesn’t seem too ridiculous to me.