Wasp Req Pack

i feel like wasp are the most rare req pack to get. i think it would be a great idea if 343 makes a wasp req pack

> 2533274922580145;1:
> i feel like wasp are the most rare req pack to get. i think it would be a great idea if 343 makes a wasp req pack

No, that would ruin it. I don’t want to see even more Wasps. Dude, just gradually unlock them.

> 2533274922580145;1:
> i feel like wasp are the most rare req pack to get. i think it would be a great idea if 343 makes a wasp req pack

Seconded. If nothing else, they should increase the chances of it dropping in normal REQ packs… even getting the standard version is a pain, and it’s not that powerful. Getting the ONI and Hannibal Wasps is next to impossible.

A pack that yields nothing but aerial vehicles would be justifiable. But a Wasp-only pack? On account of the fact that the Wasp and each of its variants are incredibly effective in most situations, I don’t think such a thing is justifiable.

but wasps are impossible to get i have all the reqs unlocked and i only have gotten like 5 sense the release

> 2533274922580145;5:
> but wasps are impossible to get i have all the reqs unlocked and i only have gotten like 5 sense the release

That’s just bad luck. I have 10, and unlocked it recently

all my friend have unlocked like the same amount

> 2533274922580145;1:

No, just no. We don’t need more Wasp spamming

> 2535405480355640;8:
> > 2533274922580145;1:
> > i feel like wasp are the most rare req pack to get. i think it would be a great idea if 343 makes a wasp req pack
>
> No, just no. We don’t need more Wasp spamming

they changed it so its harder to get them

> 2533274922580145;9:
> > 2535405480355640;8:
> > > 2533274922580145;1:
> > > i feel like wasp are the most rare req pack to get. i think it would be a great idea if 343 makes a wasp req pack
> >
> > No, just no. We don’t need more Wasp spamming
>
> they changed it so its harder to get them

REQ level 4? Not much of a difference. If one team has the advantage they can get Level 4 easily.

> 2533274879657715;4:
> A pack that yields nothing but aerial vehicles would be justifiable. But a Wasp-only pack? On account of the fact that the Wasp and each of its variants are incredibly effective in most situations, I don’t think such a thing is justifiable.

The Wasp is made of tissue paper and it’s guns barely tickle your enemies.

I swear, it seems like everyone has a fleet of wasps except for me. I haven’t gotten one from a pack since November. It’s a bit lousy

> 2533274834952794;11:
> > 2533274879657715;4:
> > A pack that yields nothing but aerial vehicles would be justifiable. But a Wasp-only pack? On account of the fact that the Wasp and each of its variants are incredibly effective in most situations, I don’t think such a thing is justifiable.
>
> The Wasp is made of tissue paper and it’s guns barely tickle your enemies.

True, but in Warzone matches you’d be hard-pressed to find team members shooting at any aerial vehicle before they get their big league reqs. The wasp is only a level 3 req, meaning people can get one while the enemies still only have BRs and pistols. Without other teammates shooting at it the wasp takes a pretty long while to take down and can change the course of the early game, giving the a team the advantage they need to take Spire, for example, on Raid on Apex 7

> 2533274834952794;11:
> > 2533274879657715;4:
> > A pack that yields nothing but aerial vehicles would be justifiable. But a Wasp-only pack? On account of the fact that the Wasp and each of its variants are incredibly effective in most situations, I don’t think such a thing is justifiable.
>
> The Wasp is made of tissue paper and its guns barely tickle your enemies.

Yes, the default Wasp is paper mâché compared to the other variants, but it’s not bad or unusable in any other sense of the words. With the proper use of map geometry for cover, a hit-and-run style of combat against Spartans, and a more conservative playstyle against other air vehicles, I find that even the default Wasp can often last an entire Warzone round.

I barely play WZ, and there’s enough Wasps as it is

yes…i want

> 2533274922580145;1:

Before the REQ level change I would have been on board with this, but now I just think that wasp’s are so useless that I don’t even want to get them in my REQ packs.

> 2533274834952794;3:
> > 2533274922580145;1:
> > i feel like wasp are the most rare req pack to get. i think it would be a great idea if 343 makes a wasp req pack
>
> Seconded. If nothing else, they should increase the chances of it dropping in normal REQ packs… even getting the standard version is a pain, and it’s not that powerful. Getting the ONI and Hannibal Wasps is next to impossible.

I’ve gotten one Oni, and one Hannibal since the update. And I unlocked them the day it came out… so it’s been a while. So that means, I’ve had a total of 4 of each of those wasps?

I’d be down with an Aerial Vehicle Pack, but restricting it to only one vehicle would be entering dangerous territory. We all saw the multiple threads complaining about Month of Mythic, which I actually kinda liked, but that’s not the point. It could offer 3 of each air vehicle, or maybe even two, and cost 80000 (eighty thousand) points or 7.99. Just an idea.

Wasps and ONI tanks are too dang rare. I’ve probably gotten 20 standard wasps (not too bad actually), 3 ONI wasps (not counting the 3 with cert) and 1 Hannibal from about 100 golds. I haven’t gotten 1 ONI Scorpion since the 3 from my cert, and that was one of my first legendary certs.