Wasp in Warzone

Can anyone explain to me why this is a level 3 vehicle? It literally ruined a game of Warzone I was enjoying (was playing a new map for the first time) since the opposing team had two people with Wasps before the middle building was even capped and spawn killing us. I was extremely pissed lol. Am I missing something, or is this as unbalanced as it appears?

Well all you need is teamwork to take it down. It has such low health, and aiming at its weak points like its rotors or cockpit can take it down fairly quickly.

to be fair this vehicle is extremely weak.

It’s super weak

If you got spawn trapped by a wasp you and you need to work with your team more, because if you team fired a wasp it’ll go down in literally seconds

The wasp is so weak and its firepower. Any weapon can take it down in seconds.

I must say that being spawn killed by wasps is kinda embarrassing. Looks tough but all u need is to get some shots onto it. Like others said its actually very weak. 3 req points if a reasonable cost for it.

Warthog, railgun?

The whole team shot theory goes out the window when there’s 3 or more them out, and they are coordinating. You won’t be alive long enough to mount any type of counter offensive, unless your team also has reached level 3 reqs.

Thanks for the replies, guys. Like most of you said, they do appear pretty easy to counter in general now that I’ve seen more of them. I guess it was a mix of a clueless warzone team (what else is new?) and the coordination between the 2-3 wasps that were roaming around.

> 2604313713106098;8:
> The whole team shot theory goes out the window when there’s 3 or more them out, and they are coordinating. You won’t be alive long enough to mount any type of counter offensive, unless your team also has reached level 3 reqs.

It’s not hard to kill 3 wasps by yourself, with a team it’s just 10x easier.

Grab a Hydra, it just destroys Wasps.

Ok to all you guys saying it’s weak. It is weak. But it is FAST. And other people do have REQ weapons, like sniper rifle, and they can pick you off if they see you shooting at it. They have rockets. Inaccurate yes but they can train a barrage of bullets at you. Let’s be honest, teamwork isn’t an issue as people’s first instinct is to try and take it down seeing one.

Team shooting them is fine, but I’ve seen a coordinated 12 man spawn trap with 3-4 wasps on prospect, and they would have 8-9 dead at a time so the wasps could focus on instant killing people who spawned. They then proceeded to let us capture the armoury so they could do it all over again. I swear my team had a total of 10 kills while the other team had 250+.

I think it’s perfect for req 3. It is meant to be enticing because there are so many level 4 reqs that no one really uses req 3. 343 made a big improvement to warzone from lowering plasma caster, hammer and introducing wasp as level 3. Whiplash, camo, blaze of glory are amazing level 4s and we would never use other reqs in a close match. Scattershot should also be level 3.

Wasps are super weak. They can be shot down by a steady shot in no time. The first minute or two of the game will dictate who reaches level 3 first, and if the other team reaches that level first, they are most likely outslaying/outplaying you, otherwise you would be at req3 before them.

Yeah, it can be pretty powerful but at the same time it’s also pretty weak. They aren’t too hard to take down.

Should be at least level 5. As it is a team should be limited to one spawned at a time. It’s ridiculous and stupid when a team can have 4 Wasps spawn killing your entire team, on Warzone Assault that is.