Wasp Has A Boost?

Misleading tip much?
“Woah what’s this? The wasp has a boost, how come I’ve never heard of this?”
Went into a forge game to test this, only to remember that left trigger fires the rockets. So where’s this boost that 343 supposedly says is there?

It does have a boost on left bumper I think, at least on recon controls

I laughed when I saw that haha.

> 2533274856909864;2:
> It does have a boost on left bumper I think, at least on recon controls

I use the same controls and I thought there was too, but I didn’t test enough to know for sure.

no dont have a boost

Must have goofed somewhere and forgot to fix it, maybe it had a boost at one point but then they removed it.

I found that a couple days ago and was like whaaa? I jumped into forge and I realised that it only fired rockets :confused: same thing as you OP!

I swear I saw a wasp doing flips like a banshee on day one release it looked kinda dumb because it didnt seem to fit the vehicle and it may of just been lag but has anyone else seen this. (just wondering)

> 2535420504046140;8:
> I swear I saw a wasp doing flips like a banshee on day one release it looked kinda dumb because it didnt seem to fit the vehicle and it may of just been lag but has anyone else seen this. (just wondering)

Just witnessed this in a Wz Game where we were being absolutely demolished. 4 wasps, all of them flipped to dodge a rail gun shot at some point.

ive never seen a boost and if there is one then i feel really dumb lol considering its my Fav vehicle.

> 2533274825122329;9:
> > 2535420504046140;8:
> > I swear I saw a wasp doing flips like a banshee on day one release it looked kinda dumb because it didnt seem to fit the vehicle and it may of just been lag but has anyone else seen this. (just wondering)
>
>
> Just witnessed this in a Wz Game where we were being absolutely demolished. 4 wasps, all of them flipped to dodge a rail gun shot at some point.

Please don’t revive old threads thank you.

im going to go revive more

> 2533274825122329;12:
> im going to go revive more

Be careful. Monitors don’t like that.

> 2533274825122329;12:
> im going to go revive more

Yeah… I really wouldn’t do that