wasp dosen't count for commendations

I play a couple of games on deadlock in btb, they added the wasp to the map. With makes no sense, sense there 2 rockets and a laser, it doesn’t even last long at all. Another company member and I did mange to get a couple kills in it though. The only thing is when I look in the Spartan company commendations for getting kills with air vehicle, it doesn’t add to it.

343 usually miss adding new commendations or other things. For example, if you were killed by a SPNKR rocket launcher, it would just say x player “killed” x player, not show what weapon did the killing. But that’s fixed now, hopefully this will be too

> 2535443666531712;2:
> 343 usually miss adding new commendations or other things. For example, if you were killed by a SPNKR rocket launcher, it would just say x player “killed” x player, not show what weapon did the killing. But that’s fixed now, hopefully this will be too

That’s not at all what the OP is talking about. The OP is talking about Wasp kills not counting towards Air Vehicle kill commendations.

> 2533274856723140;3:
> > 2535443666531712;2:
> > 343 usually miss adding new commendations or other things. For example, if you were killed by a SPNKR rocket launcher, it would just say x player “killed” x player, not show what weapon did the killing. But that’s fixed now, hopefully this will be too
>
>
> That’s not at all what the OP is talking about. The OP is talking about Wasp kills not counting towards Air Vehicle kill commendations.

Oh sorry. I see now. For the Spartan Companies right? I’ve never been in one, or seen all the challenges that come with it… okay I was in one, but I only joined for the free req pack, then left immediately after.

#Deserter

I wonder why they add commendations for only certain weapons/vehicles and throughout the updates and not others. They have commendations for SPNKR but not the wasp or plasma rifle? Kinda confusing