Wasn't the Academy suppose to be a Social Space?

So halo Infinite’s Academy sounded like it was suppose to be a training place for new players as well as a psuedo-social space to walk around and interact with.

I don’t know if this is just coming when the full game drops, but as of right now the Academy itself just holds the tutorial and then access the Gun Range through a menu rather than through a social space.

It would be cool if most of the academy and gun training stuff was all in an active space that you walk around and interact with, rather than menu surfing.

3 Likes

Pretty sure that was just fans getting excited over speculation, like much of Infinite’s hype.

1 Like

That’s what I thought it was going to be when they first mentioned it, but they haven’t said that it is going to be a social space yet. I’d definitely like to have one at some point to bring all the customization into a playable space, just for immersion purposes. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Yeah! imagine if you could access the armory and the gun range and all of that in an active space rather than menus. It’d be cool. The tutorial kind of gave the impression that that is the intention in the long term since you walk to the gun range and use it and walk through the armory before running the training course.

1 Like