Wasn't ranking supposed to make things more even?

Did all the pros come back to halo now that ranking is on? I am getting destroyed all night. Do I need to wait a week for all the extremely good people to rank out of these low ranks?

> 2726956381521020;1:
> Did all the pros come back to halo now that ranking is on? I am getting destroyed all night. Do I need to wait a week for all the extremely good people to rank out of these low ranks?

Yes, people are back now.

I guess the last few months when I thought I was getting better, the competition was just getting worse.

> 2726956381521020;1:
> Did all the pros come back to halo now that ranking is on? Do I need to wait a week for all the extremely good people to rank out of these low ranks?

Probably both.

> 2726956381521020;1:
> Did all the pros come back to halo now that ranking is on? I am getting destroyed all night. Do I need to wait a week for all the extremely good people to rank out of these low ranks?

The ranks were reset so yes everyone that was a 30, 40, 50 are ALL now starting back at level 1. So yes until those players level back up into their proper ranks, you are going to be destroyed by level 1s and 2s 3s and lower level players for a while. As we play for a few days, a week, it will start balancing out. Been that way since Halo 2 over 10 years ago. So yes if you want to wait a week until most players have leveled up, then that’s up to you. Or you can play now and when you lose, it helps them level up even faster. :wink:

Ranking is meant to make things more even, but only when they work. The ranks being reset has caused nothing but problems for the more casual players.

> 2533274904245048;6:
> Ranking is meant to make things more even, but only when they work. The ranks being reset has caused nothing but problems for the more casual players.

The ranks were reset so yes everyone that was a 30, 40, 50 are ALL now starting back at level 1. So yes until those players level back up into their proper ranks, you are going to be destroyed by level 1s and 2s 3s and lower level players for a while. As we play for a few days, a week, it will start balancing out. Been that way since Halo 2 over 10 years ago. So yes if you want to wait a week until most players have leveled up, then that’s up to you. Or you can play now and when you lose, it helps them level up even faster. :wink:

I went into a TS ranked game with a party of 3, ended up on the opposite team as the 2 others i was with

I’m consistently playing matches with people 20-30 levels in rank difference. 5v4s are still pretty frequent too.

Yea…rankings arent working…not sure what they “fixed”…as a level 5 ive been playing against 40s and high 30s all night

Bravo released another update last night that was supposed to fix that. https://twitter.com/Brav/status/591368942360231937

Yep, all the annoying “competitive” people are back for there precious ranks. I have also died a lot more and lost more games recently. I played 6 matches. My team only won one of them. I like the fact ranks are here now, it gives you something to work to, but it also brings back all the try hard halo players making un-enjoyable games imo.

> 2533274856204101;12:
> Yep, all the annoying “competitive” people are back for there precious ranks. I have also died a lot more and lost more games recently. I played 6 matches. My team only won one of them. I like the fact ranks are here now, it gives you something to work to, but it also brings back all the try hard halo players making un-enjoyable games imo.

Seriously? If you’re annoyed by “competitive” gameplay, then Halo is not your game.

Go play Call of Duty.

> 2533274854421968;13:
> > 2533274856204101;12:
> > Yep, all the annoying “competitive” people are back for there precious ranks. I have also died a lot more and lost more games recently. I played 6 matches. My team only won one of them. I like the fact ranks are here now, it gives you something to work to, but it also brings back all the try hard halo players making un-enjoyable games imo.
>
>
> Seriously? If you’re annoyed by “competitive” gameplay, then Halo is not your game.
>
> Go play Call of Duty.

So because I play Halo to have fun, and not to be competitive, it’s not my game?
k.