Was Today fun?

Today I logged unto XBL and played halo 4.

Started with a 3 player octagon to warm up. then tried the forge playlist.
after multiple CTF matches on Simplex i said to my team: “Wow. I’m having fun.”

“I am having fun.”

Please dont remove this playlist. make it permanent 343i.
You need it to be.

AGREED. First time I’ve had fun playing this game in over a month. Add a doubles playlist, team snipes, mlg playlist, and a ranking system…and boom we have a game.

I’ve been having the same thought over the last 2 days. I was talking about it with my friend and we both agreed that it’s probably because of actual on map weapon spawns and smaller maps.

> AGREED. First time I’ve had fun playing this game in over a month. Add a doubles playlist, team snipes, mlg playlist, and a ranking system…and boom we have a game.

Does team snipers have enough of a population to support it? Although I agree that team doubles and MLG just make sense. Ranking system doesn’t really make a big difference to me, but I know some people are pretty passionate about that so, yeah I guess that makes sense.

But yeah the playlist is a lot of fun.

I’ve been playing Halo 4 more recently…

I actually get the game. (:

I haven’t tried that playlist yet.

All of the maps seem to be (from my experience) small, arena style maps with static weapon and powerup spawns.
There is also an emphasis upon using height to your advantage, using resupply for ample grenade supply, and lots of ramps and angled smooth surfaces for creative nading.

All in all, Im looking forward to playing this again on thursday :slight_smile:

Just before the forge test playlist went live, I played a doubles custom game on simplex with mlg settings. Wow, that was an amazing game. The map is great for doubles and also 4v4. Halo 4 definitely has potential.

> AGREED. First time I’ve had fun playing this game in over a month. Add a doubles playlist, team snipes, mlg playlist, and a ranking system…and boom we have a game.

I really do hope 343 loosens up on the idea of having a playlist limit, just a couple more permanent playlists would likely pacify a large number of people who dislike the game.

Personally, I’m all for Team Doubles, I gather that other people really like Team Snipers, and an MLG playlist would more or less get rid of a huge amount of the problems people have.

I do like CTF on simplex. I especially love timed global ordinance in general. Just a step in the right direction if I do say so myself.