Was the 15th anniversary stream a little short?

When I watches the stream it was only an hour and a half. But E3 was about 3-4 hours long so why was it so short? And its xbox 15th anniversary! I thought it would be at least 2 hours. What’s your opinion guys and girls?

I wasn’t able to watch it live. I had to work and school. But I’ll go back and watch it soon. I wasn’t even able to play Halo 5 that day either.

> 2533274985084926;2:
> I wasn’t able to watch it live. I had to work and school. But I’ll go back and watch it soon. I wasn’t even able to play Halo 5 that day either.

I watched it this morning on youtube. I was at school yesterday and I didn’t play halo 5. But I was surprised when it o ly came up with an hour and a Half on the video

For me was decepting & flavorless,wasted anniversary. 343 you can do better ; )

Ya I watched also no real technical info at all. Wish there was but really nothing to speak of. Kinda of a waste of time. Was not really all interested in their Halo museum and other stuff like that.

> 2535412285268338;5:
> Ya I watched also no real technical info at all. Wish there was but really nothing to speak of. Kinda a waste of time. Was not really all interested in their Halo museum and other stuff like that.

True all it was were people talking, showing classic playlist and the halo museum. That’s it

> 2533274959618044;3:
> > 2533274985084926;2:
> > I wasn’t able to watch it live. I had to work and school. But I’ll go back and watch it soon. I wasn’t even able to play Halo 5 that day either.
>
>
> I watched it this morning on youtube. I was at school yesterday and I didn’t play halo 5. But I was surprised when it o ly came up with an hour and a Half on the video

Well if it went up to a hour and a half I’ll just watch half at a time.