Was Sacred Icon Suite 2 written by 343 or Bungie?

If its written by 343 then you should really think twice than to say the music will be bad. Yes, Marty set the bar really high for the Music Director (sorry don’t know his name) but from what I’ve seen from Halo Legends and the Halo 4 Trailer he is really good, so don’t be to quick to critisise is all I’m saying.

> If its written by 343 then you should really think twice than to say the music will be bad. Yes, Marty set the bar really high for the Music Director (sorry don’t know his name) but from what I’ve seen from Halo Legends and the Halo 4 Trailer he is really good, so don’t be to quick to critisise is all I’m saying.

Remade from the Halo 2 one.
Marty did it.

> > If its written by 343 then you should really think twice than to say the music will be bad. Yes, Marty set the bar really high for the Music Director (sorry don’t know his name) but from what I’ve seen from Halo Legends and the Halo 4 Trailer he is really good, so don’t be to quick to critisise is all I’m saying.
>
> Remade from the Halo 2 one.
> Marty did it.

Well of course it had to be Marty. Damn you Marty for ruining my point :slight_smile:

But my point still stands looking at the Halo 4 trailer