Was plesenty surprised!! Raven is AWESOME !!

Just played it yesterday. All I have to say is WOW!! I loved every moment of Halo: FIRETEAM RAVEN. From the art style even to the mechanics it was awesome. Visually the graphics were stunning to. The flood look great and when they return to Halo we all will be Pleasantly susrprised. It looks like they used the classic model but updated for stunning visuals.

And that 117 cameo WAS SO -Yoinking!- SICK

It was a real blast to play! I’m hoping to go back on Wednesday and play through a couple more times. Wednesday is the best time to go simply because the games are half price so it’s much cheaper to play through a couple times

Yeah i really liked the john Cameo

> 2546678360738636;2:
> It was a real blast to play! I’m hoping to go back on Wednesday and play through a couple more times. Wednesday is the best time to go simply because the games are half price so it’s much cheaper to play through a couple times

i supose ill see you at the top of the leaderboards :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

> 2533274851211096;3:
> Yeah i really liked the john Cameo
>
>
>
>
> > 2546678360738636;2:
> > It was a real blast to play! I’m hoping to go back on Wednesday and play through a couple more times. Wednesday is the best time to go simply because the games are half price so it’s much cheaper to play through a couple times
>
> i supose ill see you at the top of the leaderboards :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Maybe, just maybe. :wink:

I was very excited when I played it for the first time today. Plus, it is a huge opportunity for my son and I to get to experience Halo in an arcade version while my wife couldn’t believe Halo found its way into Dave and Busters. Had a blast and will defiantly be hitting it up again every time we go.

I dunno, aside from the cabinet itself I was somewhat unimpressed