Was Halo 5 a let down?

Does the Halo Community think that Halo 5 was a good addition to the series?

The campaign was a let down but the multiplayer (after the updates) was one of the best online experience of the series especially with infection.

I agree

Campaign was trash

Multiplayer was one of the best

Of course this is just my opinion

I actually think Halo 5 was a step in the right direction. Compared to Halo Reach and Halo 4 in my opinion.

A letdown? yes absolutely considering the hype going into it, especially around the campaign but I wont beat that dead horse. Overall it was still an okay game, just not even a 10th of expectations.

Halo 5 has some of the best gameplay in the series so far, Halo Infinite is sort of following in it’s foot steps but the flights leave a lot to be desired so far.

I thought the campaign was okay. Halo 4’s campaign was much better but I love the multiplayer on Halo 5. I can’t stop playing it sometimes. XD

Story wise it was, the MP I believe was a step up.

The multiplayer for Halo 5 is honestly my favorite in the entire series. The Bungie-era games just feel so slow and clunky to me after the countless hours I’ve put into 5.

1.i don’t care much for this forum but I’m a very mature individual the child-like mindset that floods this place and YouTube lacks maturity.

Halo 5 development lack a major structure is nailing down a fundamental base concept. The main story wasn’t no consistent with other halo games. This didn’t mean it was bad it required a mean of spending ones belief. I find the deconstruction of the master as a post tramatic child soldier very disappointed. What was the process that lead to this what edgy fan base head cannon thought this was a good story to tell. I’m not verse in breaking this story down to it flawed execution. Spartan locke was cool to me but felt force to be a part a bigger situation which was all over the place but the Acended Hyperion did a good story re imagine go check that video out.

The multiple player was fine I’m not a sweaty arena base player but what little I did play was good for me. Warzone what me from time I installed the game on my Xbox One. It was the only mode I played religiously I have even spend a good bit of coin on reqk packs, my biggest disappointment is the lack of support and limited amount of maps and the pretty lazy re-skined vehicles and weapons. In all I like halo 5 I enjoy warzone despite its many issues.

I believe it was a good game, only problem I had was the fairness in the matches it always seemed lopsided

New’ish to Halo5 and i love it.multiplayer is great fun best in all the Halo games imo :slight_smile: story is ok

> 2535414624305144;2:
> The campaign was a let down but the multiplayer (after the updates) was one of the best online experience of the series especially with infection.

Nailed it. I’m glad I gave it another go recently as the competitive playlists are more fun to play for me than MCC and I absolutely lived for Halo 3 back in the day.

Halo Infinite looks great all round so I can’t wait to get my hands on it. I’m looking forward to grinding it and trying to get into Onyx! Hope the casual playlists are fun too, nice and laid back.

> 2533274794684102;4:
> Campaign was trash
>
> Multiplayer was one of the best
>
>
> Of course this just my opinion

MP was one of the greatest of all time.

Contrary to the popular belief but I thought the campaign was solid. Not the best but it stands on its own with some pretty solid set pieces.

Multiplayer took too long to get good. I couldn’t stand it not long post launch and it took me years to actually play consecutive matches.

So kind of a let down.

One of the things that really bothered me was there was only 3 blue team mission and the rest was Osiris. And you never got to see any of blue team being blue team lol. For example Kelly’s speed or Linda’s amazing marksmanship skills.

> 2533274871366056;1:
> Does the Halo Community think that Halo 5 was a good addition to the series?

Its less played than Halo 3. That should tell you everything you need to know.

Halo 5 had a terrible campaign but had a good Multiplayer. I enjoyed the multiplayer a lot.

I would argue that Halo 5 was a let down for two reasons.

The first is the campaign, it was falsely advertised and just all around terrible.

The second for me in the lighting used on the multiplayer maps. The Halo 5 beta looked soo much better than the release version and for whatever reason 343i decided to increase the brightness of maps and gave the game a more cartoonish look.