Was expecting more

I was expecting more from the series, The campaign was short and seemed rushed. Only tried it on normal thus far but have no drive to want to go again at a higher level.
And as for the multiplayer have mixed feeling with the war zone. First with all the hype this latest installment got I was expecting it to be so much better then any released in it’s past. The limited Numbers of maps out now make it hard to get into it, the limits of your weapons and or REQ system seemed unbalanced for the latest edition of a more balanced multiplayer game. The Spartans with a sharper image and a new move that for me is cumbersome at times. I am not overly impressed, with this franchise I expected the best and in my opinion it didn’t deliver on the hype. I still enjoy the constant sprint and the well needed map size, but the abilities of the premier super solider and lack of individual strengths has been diminished greatly, I can only assume for the casual player, but for myself whom has enjoyed the Halo matchmaking for years and was filled with promise of the ultimate experience it simply hasn’t delivered. Perhaps this is a work in progress and more and better features will continue to grow in time.

I do enjoy the game, but was hoping for better.

Bad feedback is also feedback, everybody has their own opinion about the game. I personally love Halo 5 in all aspects (even the basic storyline, although it could have been worked out better) But overall i’m really enjoying this game.

> 2533274794373199;2:
> Bad feedback is also feedback, everybody has their own opinion about the game. I personally love Halo 5 in all aspects (even the basic storyline, although it could have been worked out better) But overall i’m really enjoying this game.

I am enjoying it. I do like it but was expecting more.

I do actually find a lack of story in the campaign but actually like it. At least, I do personally really like the warzone gamemode and REQ system. I don’t think it is unbalanced, there’s always a way to manage your way up to the victory.
The thing I really miss from the older Halos is the Infected gamemode, it was actually my favorite one but hey, Warzone :smiley: