WAS COMPENSATION ENOUGH?

Halo MCC was by far the most broken game I have ever played. The only reason I bought an Xbox One was to play H2A and it was basically completely unplayable at launch and to this day is still difficult to work with. Most players have simply given up on it and moved on to other games. This post will most likely be deleted or locked by moderators because they get butt hurt they failed to make a decent game and can not handle the truth. This is a legit post asking for public opinion. A lot of people feel cheated and almost robbed of $60 for a worthless/broken product. On the flip side if the game actually worked this would have made history in a good way and to the day would probably have 100s of thousands of players. Instead 343 gave up on it after they realized they failed and moved their focus to Halo 5. This game was basically just a money generating game to help fund production for Halo 5 so when 343 got the $$$ they gave up supporting MCC. No updates, No patches, No bug fixes, NOTHING. I want Bungie back.

> 2535423059427800;1:
> …This post will most likely be deleted or locked by moderators because they get butt hurt they failed to make a decent game and can not handle the truth…

Moderators don’t work for 343, we just help out on the forums

I find it interesting they worked on putting ODST into the game instead of fixing bugs. Maybe they literally just can’t fix it? Either way I still feel taken advantage of.

> 2533274813317074;2:
> > 2535423059427800;1:
> > …This post will most likely be deleted or locked by moderators because they get butt hurt they failed to make a decent game and can not handle the truth…
>
>
> Moderators don’t work for 343, we just help out on the forums

I’m not saying your at fault, but there are quite a few moderators who are locking threads that haven’t even done anything wrong. And yes, I know the forum rules and how the banning process works, but it wouldn’t a surprise to me if 343 is influencing them to lock innocent threads that often times, criticize 343 or Halo.

Loll

Um… I guess I’ll vote yes and that it was perfect… Since there doesn’t seem to be a ‘Yes, but the game still needs some love’ type option, lol.

Overall, great package. Definitely not perfect, but tons of value for me having all main story Halo games in 60 FPS and in one package.

MM / achievements need help, but ultimately add more value.

> 2533274813317074;2:
> > 2535423059427800;1:
> > …This post will most likely be deleted or locked by moderators because they get butt hurt they failed to make a decent game and can not handle the truth…
>
>
> Moderators don’t work for 343, we just help out on the forums

What he said.

Also, we got MCC. Yea, its buggy and had a disastrous launch but we got five Halo games in one. Two of which (CE and Halo 2) that couldn’t be played online before MCC. I’d say Im happy with that

If you have any queries about moderation on Waypoint, you’re always welcome to PM the moderator in question or one of the moderation team. If you know the rules, you know it’s not anything we discuss publicly

If they gave me ODST firefight I’d shut my mouth…

still have entitlement issues i see.

Compensation doesn’t matter if the game is still riddled with bugs and glitches. I would have vastly preferred to get a fully fixed Master Chief Collection last year rather than the ODST campaign, Relic, and a couple player ID items.

The problem is I’m still waiting on Miss Ross’s 100 percent fix statement back from November 2014 and 343’s statement that they have a dedicated team to the MCC after Halo 5 launched. What do we get two playlist updates one in January and the other which was mentioned in March that took 5 months to come out in August and those weren’t even actual updates or patches. They just added and removed playlists.

Yeah, I enjoyed the compensation. I wish they continued to support the game though. Some patches to optimize the game play and smooth out matchmaking some more would be very welcome. Sadly, with the success of Halo 5, resources won’t be spared for MCC anymore it seems. Which really hurts my feelings as a dedicated Halo player.

> 2535449625725537;10:
> still have entitlement issues i see.

Last time I checked customers are entitled to a working product and if the product isn’t working or 100 percent the developer or producer fixes the defects to satisfy the customer that bought their product. If they don’t do that they lose support from customers. Business 101.

> 2710872097142413;14:
> > 2535449625725537;10:
> > still have entitlement issues i see.
>
>
> Last time I checked customers are entitled to a working product and if the product isn’t working or 100 percent the developer or producer fixes the defects to satisfy the customer that bought their product. If they don’t do that they lose support from customers. Business 101.
>
>
> > 2710872097142413;14:
> > > 2535449625725537;10:
> > > still have entitlement issues i see.
> >
> >
> > Last time I checked customers are entitled to a working product and if the product isn’t working or 100 percent the developer or producer fixes the defects to satisfy the customer that bought their product. If they don’t do that they lose support from customers. Business 101.
>
> The producer is obligated to fix any problem you may have, but in no way shape or form are you entitled to that fix or compensation because said product isn’t to your standards. You are however entitled to your opinion to the product and entitled to a refund of said product.

> 2535449625725537;15:
> > 2710872097142413;14:
> > > 2535449625725537;10:
> > > still have entitlement issues i see.
> >
> >
> > Last time I checked customers are entitled to a working product and if the product isn’t working or 100 percent the developer or producer fixes the defects to satisfy the customer that bought their product. If they don’t do that they lose support from customers. Business 101.
> >
> >
> > > 2710872097142413;14:
> > > > 2535449625725537;10:
> > > > still have entitlement issues i see.
> > >
> > >
> > > Last time I checked customers are entitled to a working product and if the product isn’t working or 100 percent the developer or producer fixes the defects to satisfy the customer that bought their product. If they don’t do that they lose support from customers. Business 101.
> >
> >
> > The producer is obligated to fix any problem you may have, but in no way shape or form are you entitled to that fix or compensation because said product isn’t to your standards. You are however entitled to your opinion to the product and entitled to a refund of said product.

Not just my standards but a lot of people. So achievements not unlocking there’s a topic about this by the way on the forum that has over 100 replies in the last month about this. In addition to that I’ll include disconnects when doing co op campaigns, double screens when the game restarts searching for a game in multiplayer, game chat stops working 50 percent of the time during a game, people searching in multiplayer games but one person isn’t searching in the group forcing you to back out of the search lobby and at times this forces that person to have to be kicked and reinvented or to restart there game and it also gives someone a double screen at times. It’s not a Internet connection as all other games work fine and I host CE BTB custom games with people not just in the US but Australia, South America and Europe as well and theres no issues there. Let’s add achievement progress resets in as well since that’s included in the achievement not unlocking post I started this off with. Playing a campaign or playlist and you saved and quit and you start all the way back at the beginning or a dozen mission or even a previous game mysteriously isn’t bad to you either? Finally who was the genius that thought cross game playlists was a good idea everyone has there own preference game or games. I can keep going but does that sound like a product that meets your standards?

> 2710872097142413;16:
> > 2535449625725537;15:
> > > 2710872097142413;14:
> > > > 2535449625725537;10:
> > > > still have entitlement issues i see.
> > >
> > >
> > > Last time I checked customers are entitled to a working product and if the product isn’t working or 100 percent the developer or producer fixes the defects to satisfy the customer that bought their product. If they don’t do that they lose support from customers. Business 101.
> > >
> > >
> > > > 2710872097142413;14:
> > > > > 2535449625725537;10:
> > > > > still have entitlement issues i see.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Last time I checked customers are entitled to a working product and if the product isn’t working or 100 percent the developer or producer fixes the defects to satisfy the customer that bought their product. If they don’t do that they lose support from customers. Business 101.
> > >
> > >
> > > The producer is obligated to fix any problem you may have, but in no way shape or form are you entitled to that fix or compensation because said product isn’t to your standards. You are however entitled to your opinion to the product and entitled to a refund of said product.
>
>
> Not just my standards but a lot of people. So achievements not unlocking there’s a topic about this by the way on the forum that has over 100 replies in the last month about this. In addition to that I’ll include disconnects when doing co op campaigns, double screens when the game restarts searching for a game in multiplayer, game chat stops working 50 percent of the time during a game, people searching in multiplayer games but one person isn’t searching in the group forcing you to back out of the search lobby and at times this forces that person to have to be kicked and reinvented or to restart there game and it also gives someone a double screen at times. It’s not a Internet connection as all other games work fine and I host CE BTB custom games with people not just in the US but Australia, South America and Europe as well and theres no issues there. Let’s add achievement progress resets in as well since that’s included in the achievement not unlocking post I started this off with. Playing a campaign or playlist and you saved and quit and you start all the way back at the beginning or a dozen mission or even a previous game mysteriously isn’t bad to you either? Finally who was the genius that thought cross game playlists was a good idea everyone has there own preference game or games. I can keep going but does that sound like a product that meets your standards?

And yeah were in this did you become entitled?

> 2535449625725537;17:
> > 2710872097142413;16:
> > > 2535449625725537;15:
> > > > 2710872097142413;14:
> > > > > 2535449625725537;10:
> > > > > still have entitlement issues i see.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Last time I checked customers are entitled to a working product and if the product isn’t working or 100 percent the developer or producer fixes the defects to satisfy the customer that bought their product. If they don’t do that they lose support from customers. Business 101.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > > 2710872097142413;14:
> > > > > > 2535449625725537;10:
> > > > > > still have entitlement issues i see.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Last time I checked customers are entitled to a working product and if the product isn’t working or 100 percent the developer or producer fixes the defects to satisfy the customer that bought their product. If they don’t do that they lose support from customers. Business 101.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > The producer is obligated to fix any problem you may have, but in no way shape or form are you entitled to that fix or compensation because said product isn’t to your standards. You are however entitled to your opinion to the product and entitled to a refund of said product.
> >
> >
> > Not just my standards but a lot of people. So achievements not unlocking there’s a topic about this by the way on the forum that has over 100 replies in the last month about this. In addition to that I’ll include disconnects when doing co op campaigns, double screens when the game restarts searching for a game in multiplayer, game chat stops working 50 percent of the time during a game, people searching in multiplayer games but one person isn’t searching in the group forcing you to back out of the search lobby and at times this forces that person to have to be kicked and reinvented or to restart there game and it also gives someone a double screen at times. It’s not a Internet connection as all other games work fine and I host CE BTB custom games with people not just in the US but Australia, South America and Europe as well and theres no issues there. Let’s add achievement progress resets in as well since that’s included in the achievement not unlocking post I started this off with. Playing a campaign or playlist and you saved and quit and you start all the way back at the beginning or a dozen mission or even a previous game mysteriously isn’t bad to you either? Finally who was the genius that thought cross game playlists was a good idea everyone has there own preference game or games. I can keep going but does that sound like a product that meets your standards?
>
>
> And yeah were in this did you become entitled?

We’re entitled to a fixed bug glitch free game like they were when all the games launched. Miss Bonnie Ross said back in November 2014 100 percent fix and 343’s statement saying we will still have an MCC team working on this after Halo 5 launches. Look up HaloBugs over 100 Halo CE bugs present in the MCC, broken spawns in Halo 2 in any game mode besides CTF, broken hit detection in Halo 3 and the launch version not the final patched version by Bungie.

> 2710872097142413;18:
> > 2535449625725537;17:
> > > 2710872097142413;16:
> > > > 2535449625725537;15:
> > > > > 2710872097142413;14:
> > > > > > 2535449625725537;10:
> > > > > > still have entitlement issues i see.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Last time I checked customers are entitled to a working product and if the product isn’t working or 100 percent the developer or producer fixes the defects to satisfy the customer that bought their product. If they don’t do that they lose support from customers. Business 101.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > > 2710872097142413;14:
> > > > > > > 2535449625725537;10:
> > > > > > > still have entitlement issues i see.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Last time I checked customers are entitled to a working product and if the product isn’t working or 100 percent the developer or producer fixes the defects to satisfy the customer that bought their product. If they don’t do that they lose support from customers. Business 101.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > The producer is obligated to fix any problem you may have, but in no way shape or form are you entitled to that fix or compensation because said product isn’t to your standards. You are however entitled to your opinion to the product and entitled to a refund of said product.
> > >
> > >
> > > Not just my standards but a lot of people. So achievements not unlocking there’s a topic about this by the way on the forum that has over 100 replies in the last month about this. In addition to that I’ll include disconnects when doing co op campaigns, double screens when the game restarts searching for a game in multiplayer, game chat stops working 50 percent of the time during a game, people searching in multiplayer games but one person isn’t searching in the group forcing you to back out of the search lobby and at times this forces that person to have to be kicked and reinvented or to restart there game and it also gives someone a double screen at times. It’s not a Internet connection as all other games work fine and I host CE BTB custom games with people not just in the US but Australia, South America and Europe as well and theres no issues there. Let’s add achievement progress resets in as well since that’s included in the achievement not unlocking post I started this off with. Playing a campaign or playlist and you saved and quit and you start all the way back at the beginning or a dozen mission or even a previous game mysteriously isn’t bad to you either? Finally who was the genius that thought cross game playlists was a good idea everyone has there own preference game or games. I can keep going but does that sound like a product that meets your standards?
> >
> >
> > And yeah were in this did you become entitled?
>
>
> We’re entitled to a fixed bug glitch free game like they were when all the games launched. Miss Bonnie Ross said back in November 2014 100 percent fix and 343’s statement saying we will still have an MCC team working on this after Halo 5 launches. Look up HaloBugs over 100 Halo CE bugs present in the MCC, broken spawns in Halo 2 in any game mode besides CTF, broken hit detection in Halo 3 and the launch version not the final patched version by Bungie.

Ok and yet you still cannot say why your entitled to have this game fixed, or receive compensation for it. Yes we all know the bugs within it but just becuase something has bugs doesn’t make you entitled to this and that because you mad bro. It was a disappointment to say the least, they know it and we know it. But they do not owe us anything. PERIOD. Expect maybe making H6 a competitive halo again and restore what halo use to be.

> 2535449625725537;19:
> > 2710872097142413;18:
> > > 2535449625725537;17:
> > > > 2710872097142413;16:
> > > > > 2535449625725537;15:
> > > > > > 2710872097142413;14:
> > > > > > > 2535449625725537;10:
> > > > > > > still have entitlement issues i see.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Last time I checked customers are entitled to a working product and if the product isn’t working or 100 percent the developer or producer fixes the defects to satisfy the customer that bought their product. If they don’t do that they lose support from customers. Business 101.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > > 2710872097142413;14:
> > > > > > > > 2535449625725537;10:
> > > > > > > > still have entitlement issues i see.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Last time I checked customers are entitled to a working product and if the product isn’t working or 100 percent the developer or producer fixes the defects to satisfy the customer that bought their product. If they don’t do that they lose support from customers. Business 101.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > The producer is obligated to fix any problem you may have, but in no way shape or form are you entitled to that fix or compensation because said product isn’t to your standards. You are however entitled to your opinion to the product and entitled to a refund of said product.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Not just my standards but a lot of people. So achievements not unlocking there’s a topic about this by the way on the forum that has over 100 replies in the last month about this. In addition to that I’ll include disconnects when doing co op campaigns, double screens when the game restarts searching for a game in multiplayer, game chat stops working 50 percent of the time during a game, people searching in multiplayer games but one person isn’t searching in the group forcing you to back out of the search lobby and at times this forces that person to have to be kicked and reinvented or to restart there game and it also gives someone a double screen at times. It’s not a Internet connection as all other games work fine and I host CE BTB custom games with people not just in the US but Australia, South America and Europe as well and theres no issues there. Let’s add achievement progress resets in as well since that’s included in the achievement not unlocking post I started this off with. Playing a campaign or playlist and you saved and quit and you start all the way back at the beginning or a dozen mission or even a previous game mysteriously isn’t bad to you either? Finally who was the genius that thought cross game playlists was a good idea everyone has there own preference game or games. I can keep going but does that sound like a product that meets your standards?
> > >
> > >
> > > And yeah were in this did you become entitled?
> >
> >
> > We’re entitled to a fixed bug glitch free game like they were when all the games launched. Miss Bonnie Ross said back in November 2014 100 percent fix and 343’s statement saying we will still have an MCC team working on this after Halo 5 launches. Look up HaloBugs over 100 Halo CE bugs present in the MCC, broken spawns in Halo 2 in any game mode besides CTF, broken hit detection in Halo 3 and the launch version not the final patched version by Bungie.
>
>
> Ok and yet you still cannot say why your entitled to have this game fixed, or receive compensation for it. Yes we all know the bugs within it but just becuase something has bugs doesn’t make you entitled to this and that because you mad bro. It was a disappointment to say the least, they know it and we know it. But they do not owe us anything. PERIOD. Expect maybe making H6 a competitive halo again and restore what halo use to be.

After there performance no more supporting them or buying games new from them.