Was Blue team shown well in Halo 5? NO, heres why:

Being a long time fan of Halo. I was so excited to see Blue team in action in Halo 5, but was severely let down. Now before you flip out and hate me for saying something negative about Halo 5. Know, that these are in game examples how they are lacking in character development and how they don’t interact very well. Please hear me out and read the entire post!

Example 1: First of all, it was never explained why Blue Team was in Halo 5. The campaign never told how chief went from mourning Cortana to now suddenly working with Blue team. We need to have a continuation from Halo 4. We can’t skip ahead and not tell what happened in between. We need to know when they meet up with Chief, why they met up with Chief. It needs to be told in game! Most buyers don’t read expanded universe material!

Example 2: When they were flying in space, out of the pelican and decided to shoot the window. Which sends the covenant soldiers inside, flying into space. They didn’t communicate or give a heads up as to what the plan was to break into Argent Moon, or to pull out their weapons to fire. Did they talk to each other through telepathy?

Example 3: Shortly after they got onto Argent Moon, Fred asks Chief what they know about argent moon. Why didn’t they tell Fred about this in a briefing before engaging on the mission? Why would he go in clueless?

Example 4: During their mission on Argent Moon they told nothing about themselves or their relationship to Chief. They exclusively talked about the mission and gave little to no depth to their personalities or background.

Example 5: When Locke raised his weapon at Chief and ordered him to stand down and return to the U.N.S.C, Blue team just stood there! They didn’t raise their weapons in defense for Chief. They just stood there as if they were clueless. If you’re in the military and someone points a gun at you, wouldn’t you point back at them. To defend yourself and your squad.

Example 6: When Blue team was confronted by Warden Eternal who then split into a dozen versions of himself. All swarming to attack Blue Team. Master Chief said “FOCUS FIRE.” Instead of focusing fire they started shooting at random copies of Warden. As if they just ignored what Master Chief just said.

Example 7: When Blue Team arrived on Genesis, standing on the bridge and looking at a guardian teleporting into the world. Fred asks Chief “What is Cortana up to? why did she bring us here?” Chief just looks at him and completely ignores the question. What teammates ignore each other like that?

Example 8: Blue Team asks Chief what it’s like to have Cortana in his head, what’s it like to live with an AI. He doesn’t explain anything, he straight up says NO. Aren’t they like family? Haven’t they been through so much together. This moment could show the trust Chief has with Blue Team. To show that he can confide with them.

Well there are 8 examples. Are Blue Team depicted in Halo 5 like a true, well communicating team? Don’t they all have long histories with each other? Can’t they come together and work like family? The game says NO.

> 2533274963755476;1:
> Being a long time fan of Halo. I was so excited to see Blue team in action in Halo 5, but was severely let down. Now before you flip out and hate me for saying something negative about Halo 5. Know, that these are in game examples how they are lacking in character development and how they don’t interact very well. Please hear me out and read the entire post!
>
> Halo has never had character development. I really don’t get this complaint. If you want the character development you have to go to the outside media.
>
> Example 1: First of all, it was never explained why Blue Team was in Halo 5. The campaign never told how chief went from mourning Cortana to now suddenly working with Blue team. We need to have a continuation from Halo 4. We can’t skip ahead and not tell what happened in between. We need to know when they meet up with Chief, why they met up with Chief. It needs to be told in game! Most buyers don’t read expanded universe material!
> I can agree here. It would have been nice to get just a bit on how they reunited in game at some point in game.
>
> Example 2: When they were flying in space, out of the pelican and decided to shoot the window. Which sends the covenant soldiers inside, flying into space. They didn’t communicate or give a heads up as to what the plan was to break into Argent Moon, or to pull out their weapons to fire. Did they talk to each other through telepathy?
>
> Maybe it’s a tactic they have used before?
>
> Example 3: Shortly after they got onto Argent Moon, Fred asks Chief what they know about argent moon. Why didn’t they tell Fred about this in a briefing before engaging on the mission? Why would he go in clueless?
>
> I guess it’s a way to inform the player.
>
> Example 4: During their mission on Argent Moon they told nothing about themselves or their relationship to Chief. They exclusively talked about the mission and gave little to no depth to their personalities or background.
>
> Why would they? They grew up together in the Spartan program.
>
> Example 5: When Locke raised his weapon at Chief and ordered him to stand down and return to the U.N.S.C, Blue team just stood there! They didn’t raise their weapons in defense for Chief. They just stood there as if they were clueless. If you’re in the military and someone points a gun at you, wouldn’t you point back at them. To defend yourself and your squad.
>
> They knew Locke wasn’t going to do anything and it was a blank threat.
>
> Example 6: When Blue team was confronted by Warden Eternal who then split into a dozen versions of himself. All swarming to attack Blue Team. Master Chief said “FOCUS FIRE.” Instead of focusing fire they started shooting at random copies of Warden. As if they just ignored what Master Chief just said.
> Guess chief should have been specific on where to focus the fire.
>
> Example 7: When Blue Team arrived on Genesis, standing on the bridge and looking at a guardian teleporting into the world. Fred asks Chief “What is Cortana up to? why did she bring us here?” Chief just looks at him and completely ignores the question. What teammates ignore each other like that?
>
> He didn’t exactly know the answer would be my guess.
>
> Example 8: Blue Team asks Chief what it’s like to have Cortana in his head, what’s it like to live with an AI. He doesn’t explain anything, he straight up says NO. Aren’t they like family? Haven’t they been through so much together. This moment could show the trust Chief has with Blue Team. To show that he can confide with them.
>
> Chief has never said much. Perhaps he can’t put it into words.
>
> Well there are 8 examples. Are Blue Team depicted in Halo 5 like a true, well communicating team? Don’t they all have long histories with each other? Can’t they come together and work like family? The game says NO.

I can agree and disagree with some of your statements. It more boils down to a poorly executed story. They clearly were family to me because they didn’t give disobeying direct orders a second thought and went with Chief.

How about the overarching fact that Blue Team got a whopping 3 out of 12 missions (technically 15, but I don’t count the “walk and talk” missions as missions)? For a game continuing the story of the Master Chief, there wasn’t alot of the Master Chief to be seen.

Blue team was awfully. If you never read the books/comics a fan wouldn’t care about them at all and a new player wouldn’t learn anything (by anything I mean pretty much nothing for the most part, you only learn they grew up with chief). For a fan who dkes read the books you see a failure of their personalities being transitioned into halo 5s story and you’re given no reason to care about them. They played no role at all in the story just like chief, which is really sad considering this is a halo game.

Blue Team was there for no reason, actually there was a reason, 4 player co-op, THAT’S IT.

> 2533274963755476;1:
> Being a long time fan of Halo. I was so excited to see Blue team in action in Halo 5, but was severely let down. Now before you flip out and hate me for saying something negative about Halo 5. Know, that these are in game examples how they are lacking in character development and how they don’t interact very well. Please hear me out and read the entire post!
>
> Example 1: First of all, it was never explained why Blue Team was in Halo 5. The campaign never told how chief went from mourning Cortana to now suddenly working with Blue team. We need to have a continuation from Halo 4. We can’t skip ahead and not tell what happened in between. We need to know when they meet up with Chief, why they met up with Chief. It needs to be told in game! Most buyers don’t read expanded universe material!
>
> Example 2: When they were flying in space, out of the pelican and decided to shoot the window. Which sends the covenant soldiers inside, flying into space. They didn’t communicate or give a heads up as to what the plan was to break into Argent Moon, or to pull out their weapons to fire. Did they talk to each other through telepathy?
>
> Example 3: Shortly after they got onto Argent Moon, Fred asks Chief what they know about argent moon. Why didn’t they tell Fred about this in a briefing before engaging on the mission? Why would he go in clueless?
>
> Example 4: During their mission on Argent Moon they told nothing about themselves or their relationship to Chief. They exclusively talked about the mission and gave little to no depth to their personalities or background.
>
> Example 5: When Locke raised his weapon at Chief and ordered him to stand down and return to the U.N.S.C, Blue team just stood there! They didn’t raise their weapons in defense for Chief. They just stood there as if they were clueless. If you’re in the military and someone points a gun at you, wouldn’t you point back at them. To defend yourself and your squad.
>
> Example 6: When Blue team was confronted by Warden Eternal who then split into a dozen versions of himself. All swarming to attack Blue Team. Master Chief said “FOCUS FIRE.” Instead of focusing fire they started shooting at random copies of Warden. As if they just ignored what Master Chief just said.
>
> Example 7: When Blue Team arrived on Genesis, standing on the bridge and looking at a guardian teleporting into the world. Fred asks Chief “What is Cortana up to? why did she bring us here?” Chief just looks at him and completely ignores the question. What teammates ignore each other like that?
>
> Example 8: Blue Team asks Chief what it’s like to have Cortana in his head, what’s it like to live with an AI. He doesn’t explain anything, he straight up says NO. Aren’t they like family? Haven’t they been through so much together. This moment could show the trust Chief has with Blue Team. To show that he can confide with them.
>
> Well there are 8 examples. Are Blue Team depicted in Halo 5 like a true, well communicating team? Don’t they all have long histories with each other? Can’t they come together and work like family? The game says NO.

For me it was just lack of screen time and character development

> 2533274816788253;2:
> > 2533274963755476;1:
> > Being a long time fan of Halo. I was so excited to see Blue team in action in Halo 5, but was severely let down. Now before you flip out and hate me for saying something negative about Halo 5. Know, that these are in game examples how they are lacking in character development and how they don’t interact very well. Please hear me out and read the entire post!
> >
> > Halo has never had character development. I really don’t get this complaint. If you want the character development you have to go to the outside media.
> >
> > Example 1: First of all, it was never explained why Blue Team was in Halo 5. The campaign never told how chief went from mourning Cortana to now suddenly working with Blue team. We need to have a continuation from Halo 4. We can’t skip ahead and not tell what happened in between. We need to know when they meet up with Chief, why they met up with Chief. It needs to be told in game! Most buyers don’t read expanded universe material!
> > I can agree here. It would have been nice to get just a bit on how they reunited in game at some point in game.
> >
> > Example 2: When they were flying in space, out of the pelican and decided to shoot the window. Which sends the covenant soldiers inside, flying into space. They didn’t communicate or give a heads up as to what the plan was to break into Argent Moon, or to pull out their weapons to fire. Did they talk to each other through telepathy?
> >
> > Maybe it’s a tactic they have used before?
> >
> > Example 3: Shortly after they got onto Argent Moon, Fred asks Chief what they know about argent moon. Why didn’t they tell Fred about this in a briefing before engaging on the mission? Why would he go in clueless?
> >
> > I guess it’s a way to inform the player.
> >
> > Example 4: During their mission on Argent Moon they told nothing about themselves or their relationship to Chief. They exclusively talked about the mission and gave little to no depth to their personalities or background.
> >
> > Why would they? They grew up together in the Spartan program.
> >
> > Example 5: When Locke raised his weapon at Chief and ordered him to stand down and return to the U.N.S.C, Blue team just stood there! They didn’t raise their weapons in defense for Chief. They just stood there as if they were clueless. If you’re in the military and someone points a gun at you, wouldn’t you point back at them. To defend yourself and your squad.
> >
> > They knew Locke wasn’t going to do anything and it was a blank threat.
> >
> > Example 6: When Blue team was confronted by Warden Eternal who then split into a dozen versions of himself. All swarming to attack Blue Team. Master Chief said “FOCUS FIRE.” Instead of focusing fire they started shooting at random copies of Warden. As if they just ignored what Master Chief just said.
> > Guess chief should have been specific on where to focus the fire.
> >
> > Example 7: When Blue Team arrived on Genesis, standing on the bridge and looking at a guardian teleporting into the world. Fred asks Chief “What is Cortana up to? why did she bring us here?” Chief just looks at him and completely ignores the question. What teammates ignore each other like that?
> >
> > He didn’t exactly know the answer would be my guess.
> >
> > Example 8: Blue Team asks Chief what it’s like to have Cortana in his head, what’s it like to live with an AI. He doesn’t explain anything, he straight up says NO. Aren’t they like family? Haven’t they been through so much together. This moment could show the trust Chief has with Blue Team. To show that he can confide with them.
> >
> > Chief has never said much. Perhaps he can’t put it into words.
> >
> > Well there are 8 examples. Are Blue Team depicted in Halo 5 like a true, well communicating team? Don’t they all have long histories with each other? Can’t they come together and work like family? The game says NO.
>
> I can agree and disagree with some of your statements. It more boils down to a poorly executed story. They clearly were family to me because they didn’t give disobeying direct orders a second thought and went with Chief.

Being a family also means being willing to stand up to someone you care for when they make questionable choices. Mendez taught Chief to not waste lives and yet many of Chief’s choices put Blue Team at needless risk. That’s a strange way to show a familial bond.

No. Not at all. I guess we should be lucky we even saw them in the first place. But they and Chief should’ve has more screen time. Quite disappointing in my opinion.

> 2533274963755476;1:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

I feel your pain. I was pretty much devastated by how blue team was handled in halo 5. pretty much it was “we needed 4 player co-op for chief”. I don’t think that’s what 343 intended to do with them and I feel like they wanted to do better, but the situation is inexcusable.

In regard to your examples.

1. I agree. 343 DID give us the Fall of reach dvd, but it hardly justifies the fact that they should have been introduced and reunited IN game with the chief. Those 2 moments would have carried far more weight then that entire dvd and all of halo 5.

2. Please keep in mind they have been fighting together for 40+ years… They pretty much have telepathy. The books out right state the Spartans can ALMOST do that at the end of their training on reach. Them being totally silent and working together perfectly is acceptable.

3. It’s ONI… They’re freaking morons like that when it comes to their top secret installations. i would not be surprised if they gave no info about the facility and simply gave them some blue prints with a lot of “TOP SECRET” blacked out sections. It’s that or bad writing. Take your pick.

4. Do you really expect them to talk and have a cup of coffee on a mission? I understand what your saying and I would LOVE to see moments with them in game and you KINDA saw that in the pelican right before the mission started. They probably should have had a few more conversations like that, but 343 REALLY likes Osiris. What I mean is Spartans have always shown to be very by the book and almost never engage in small talk of that nature during a mission so it again makes sense. What we needed was some scenes to establish character… But 343 expects people to dig for charters who are really freaking important to the lore and think people will look them up simply based on a “who the freak are these people?”.

5. No… people in the military keep a cool head and if some hotshot from your own military… that your not 100% sure is really a Friend or a Foe… points a weapon at your squad mate and your weapons are not even in hand what the HECK does that freaking accomplish? all you would do is get the person your trying to protect shot or yourselves. They obviously dint want to engage them because if they had they would have died long before they got that close. They were extremely smart with how they handled it. Simple as that.

When chief dismissed blue team from the confrontation… that shows a lot of trust on the part of blue team. which does technically go back to the 'Full trust" they have in each other (that’s also why they left with him without asking questions) I honestly DISAGREE with that part though (unless they were watching somewhere). That part doesn’t make a lot of sense to me to be honest.

1. Yep. Freaking stupid. Probably some writer trying to add some “military” words" into the script. Makes no sense. But to be honest it’s really splitting hairs. You can’t expect people to be perfect.

2. Ya… Your right. That sucks. It comes from 343 thinking spartan II’s “don’t have much personality”, or that Cortona is somehow THE special snowflake. It makes absolutely 0 sense that chief would not answer their questions when asked.or explained himself when asked. He trusted them for 40 years darn it. Why stop now? All the silent treatment makes no sense at all. I suppose its 343 trying to show that Chief is breaking down mentally or something. That all really sucks.

3. See above… and the funny part is having a AI in your head is nothing freaking special to the Spartans… at all. So the question makes no sense.

To answers your summary… Yes and no…

343 did a excellent job on the “silent” trust part and the way they act (silently) with each other. They also kinda got the camaraderie part down with that same subject. It all makes perfect sense. But they never expanded on that or explained it so most people see it as poor writing. You have to be a freaking EU fan to understand this stuff and it just does not work with the common fan. Everything else… (pretty much all the dilgue after mission 2) sucks.

If it WAS a classified ship, the game would need to show the players that (show don’t tell)
Also, there is a lot of time where there are no enemies. Character dialogue should go there, not mission parameters.
All I see from Halo 5 story is lazy writing. LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY writing. I’ve done my fair share of writing, and it’s time consuming, but it’s really not all that difficult to make a story enjoyable, even more, interesting.
Why does Rick and Morty do so well? Other than the writer is literally a lunatic (his idea not mine :D) everything and every detail is thought out, then, the show doesn’t tell you most of what is happening. Storytelling is most appealing when the audience makes a connection that wasn’t handed to them. However, not explicitly saying something and adding details to show what is happening is much different than not having anything to fill the void in the first place. Halo 5 seems to be on damage control because of Spartan Ops. The entire campaign is damage control and shock factor with no substance.

1-3 showed you a universe with strange ancient alien constructs that could wipe the galaxy if your mission wasn’t complete, all the while fighting a technologically superior enemy who wants to ignite death. You, the player, feel like you are there.
Halo 4 and 5, you fight ancient alien dogs and giant bird men only to find out they are just human and boring and have almost no flavor and then all of a sudden there is a smaller humanoid type but you don’t know why since it’s not like there is a manufactorum where they are being made and you also have to fight the now technologically insuperior alien race from last time but they look like biped dogs too and halo is turning into a kennel and you aren’t sure if you like it or not because you don’t want to shoot dogs and also it feels more episodic like the new star trek movies where it’s good that you stopped the bad guy but it doesn’t really feel like there is any meaning to it after everything is said and done and oh btw your dead AI is somehow alive and wants to kill everybody for literally no reason (probably the dogs too)

SAVE THE PUPPERS!

> 2533274816788253;2:
> > 2533274963755476;1:
> > Being a long time fan of Halo. I was so excited to see Blue team in action in Halo 5, but was severely let down. Now before you flip out and hate me for saying something negative about Halo 5. Know, that these are in game examples how they are lacking in character development and how they don’t interact very well. Please hear me out and read the entire post!
> >
> > Halo has never had character development. I really don’t get this complaint. If you want the character development you have to go to the outside media.
> >
> > Example 1: First of all, it was never explained why Blue Team was in Halo 5. The campaign never told how chief went from mourning Cortana to now suddenly working with Blue team. We need to have a continuation from Halo 4. We can’t skip ahead and not tell what happened in between. We need to know when they meet up with Chief, why they met up with Chief. It needs to be told in game! Most buyers don’t read expanded universe material!
> > I can agree here. It would have been nice to get just a bit on how they reunited in game at some point in game.
> >
> > Example 2: When they were flying in space, out of the pelican and decided to shoot the window. Which sends the covenant soldiers inside, flying into space. They didn’t communicate or give a heads up as to what the plan was to break into Argent Moon, or to pull out their weapons to fire. Did they talk to each other through telepathy?
> >
> > Maybe it’s a tactic they have used before?
> >
> > Example 3: Shortly after they got onto Argent Moon, Fred asks Chief what they know about argent moon. Why didn’t they tell Fred about this in a briefing before engaging on the mission? Why would he go in clueless?
> >
> > I guess it’s a way to inform the player.
> >
> > Example 4: During their mission on Argent Moon they told nothing about themselves or their relationship to Chief. They exclusively talked about the mission and gave little to no depth to their personalities or background.
> >
> > Why would they? They grew up together in the Spartan program.
> >
> > Example 5: When Locke raised his weapon at Chief and ordered him to stand down and return to the U.N.S.C, Blue team just stood there! They didn’t raise their weapons in defense for Chief. They just stood there as if they were clueless. If you’re in the military and someone points a gun at you, wouldn’t you point back at them. To defend yourself and your squad.
> >
> > They knew Locke wasn’t going to do anything and it was a blank threat.
> >
> > Example 6: When Blue team was confronted by Warden Eternal who then split into a dozen versions of himself. All swarming to attack Blue Team. Master Chief said “FOCUS FIRE.” Instead of focusing fire they started shooting at random copies of Warden. As if they just ignored what Master Chief just said.
> > Guess chief should have been specific on where to focus the fire.
> >
> > Example 7: When Blue Team arrived on Genesis, standing on the bridge and looking at a guardian teleporting into the world. Fred asks Chief “What is Cortana up to? why did she bring us here?” Chief just looks at him and completely ignores the question. What teammates ignore each other like that?
> >
> > He didn’t exactly know the answer would be my guess.
> >
> > Example 8: Blue Team asks Chief what it’s like to have Cortana in his head, what’s it like to live with an AI. He doesn’t explain anything, he straight up says NO. Aren’t they like family? Haven’t they been through so much together. This moment could show the trust Chief has with Blue Team. To show that he can confide with them.
> >
> > Chief has never said much. Perhaps he can’t put it into words.
> >
> > Well there are 8 examples. Are Blue Team depicted in Halo 5 like a true, well communicating team? Don’t they all have long histories with each other? Can’t they come together and work like family? The game says NO.
>
> I can agree and disagree with some of your statements. It more boils down to a poorly executed story. They clearly were family to me because they didn’t give disobeying direct orders a second thought and went with Chief.

It truly does, it was very family like for them to follow Chief just by trust in his decision making. If only it was executed a lot better.

They have to use inbuilt communicators in their armour to speak in space, so I think Example 2 would fall under the Unspoken Plan Guarantee trope.

> The chances of The Plan succeeding are inversely proportional to how much of the plan the audience knows about beforehand.

I think we can all agree that Fred-104, Kelly-087, and Linda-058 were criminally underutilized in ‘Halo 5: Guardians’. Were they grossly OOC? No (thank goodness). But were they also used to their narrative potential? Absolutely not.

The situation which they found themselves in was not a standard mission where they had clear objectives and could just go through their usual operating procedure. There was much for them to discuss and plenty of room for development for both them and the Chief (we have seen this before in 'First Strike’, 'Ghosts of Onyx’, and 'Glasslands’), but that simply was not done. We didn’t even get to see them use the specialized skillsets for which they’re so well known. Those are the reasons why the way they were treated in 'Halo 5’ is so wrong.

Not to mention the fact that 343i outright lied about nearly everything having to do with them and their role in the story (Chief included), simply to trick fans who were excited to finally get these characters together in the games. Which is simply inexcusable. To illustrate:

> - “And what of Master Chief? Ross said Master Chief is still the star of the show, and the star of Halo 5, despite Locke’s prominence.”LIE. 3 Blue Team missions vs. 12 Osiris missions. They do nothing important. They say nothing important. None of their unique combat skills are actually shown. Their history together and bond as lifelong friends is very purposefully glossed over and no attempt is made to endear them to players.
>
> - “343 Industries has stated that Blue Team probably has more lines of dialogue in Halo 5 than they have in all the books, comics, and videos released to date, so it will give fans a better look into the personas of some of Halo’s oldest warriors.”LIE. People have taken a count of the spoken lines in ‘Halo 5’, and suffice to say the members of Blue Team probably have more lines of dialogue (and likely more meaningful dialogue to boot) in one book than they have in all of ‘Halo 5’.
>
> - “For Chief it’s interesting because he’s been reunited with Blue team; and this is the first time we’re seeing him actually rely on other people and be a part of a unit.”LIE. In ‘Halo 5’ we never see the Chief actually rely on Blue Team in any way; not personally, as he doesn’t even acknowledge them 95% of the time, and not in battle due to the fact they only have two cutscenes when they’re in an actual combat situation together and nothing happens aside from them shooting their guns a few times before the threat disappears (literally, in the case with the Warden).
>
> - “There’s definitely a human drama at the core of that and how these two teams relate to each other as they cross paths.”LIE. And this one is particularly hilarious/ridiculous because out of the 3 times Blue Team and Osiris see each other, aside from Chief and Locke none of the Spartans speak or interact in any way. Real “human drama” there indeed.
>
> - “There is a unique understanding that the rest of Blue Team has that even Cortana really didn’t have.” - “Chief’s always been a man apart, and has always been very, very different than the other people around him. But with Blue Team, they are equals.” - “Chief’s with his old team; people who are his family and who he knows very well. "Now these are interesting - because while the sentiments expressed in these statement are definitely true in terms of Halo canon, in terms of 'Halo 5’s handling of these characters they are undoubtedly false. Nothing about the game reflects any of this (in fact I’m fairly certain the Chief has more dialogue with Cortana and the Warden than he does with his team), which brings me to…
>
> - “And so giving him the chance to talk to these people that he’s known for years means that we get to see another side of him.”“Care to elaborate?”
> “No.”
> 100% LIE.

Suffice to say, on top of the things OP brought up, this game is nothing but a disservice to thier characters and the 15 years worth of devlopment they’ve had together over the course of this franchise’s existance. Which is nothing short of insulting to both them and dedicated fans of this series.

Example 4: So Blue Team should be allowed to show off their various character and personality traits, but when 343i gives Spartan IVs personalities like actual humans rather than mindless killing machines that follow orders to the letter, it’s bad?

Why are you even bothering to explain how Blue Team were poorly represented in Halo 5??? EVERYONE knows how!!!

You don’t have to explain I think everyone agreed with you just from the title alone

Blue Team’s poor showing in ‘Halo 5’ may be such a unanimous criticism of the game that it almost goes without saying by now, but unless we keep up a dialogue about it 343i is less and less likely to correct their mistake.

> 2533274807537946;14:
> Example 4: So Blue Team should be allowed to show off their various character and personality traits, but when 343i gives Spartan IVs personalities like actual humans rather than mindless killing machines that follow orders to the letter, it’s bad?

Spartan IVs are expected to act like humans. The problem is that some people don’t expect the spartan IIs to act “human” when they actually do.

To be honest when I first saw Blue Team in halo 5 for a trailer or something, I was wondering why? If they have no point of being there

Of course Blue Team has a reason to be there - they are the Chief’s best friends and have literally spent their entire lives together, working as team. Their bond forms the foundation for not only the Master Chief’s character, but for the Halo series as a whole with ‘The Fall of Reach’. So really it’s more than past time they were included in the games. 343i knows full well what they have to offer the story too, as proven by their pre-release statements. But instead they simply chose to lie and squander Blue Team’s potential because they were afraid of upsetting casual fans by overturning the (completely inaccurate) status quo for the series they’ve built up in their minds.