Was big team SWAT necessary?

I don’t really feel it should be a rotational playlist that is an option to be played for a fortnight. Personally I would’ve like to see the DLC playlist come into play on the 6th of Jan, and Big team SWAT be an option to vote for in the big team infinity playlist but that’s just my personal opinion what’s yours?

I feel like it should have been apart of the BTB playlist. But I would prefer it to be by itself for now but when the next rotation cames along it goes into BTB playlist.

Necessary? No. Fun and different to add some variety? Yes. I don’t love the playlist but it’s only two weeks.

In a way it’s another scheme to push terrible maps, on the other hand it’s a slightly competitive twist.

I played it just long enough to get my 50 in it. I’m a huge swat player but I hated it. Would’ve been much better with BRs only. More strategic, less campy.

^^^^ You already have a 50???

You guys have actually been able to play it? I sure haven’t lol

Everytime i do, its got a population of around 200, so i dont bother. Too laggy…

> ^^^^ You already have a 50???

I was actually the last person in my group of swat friends to get it because I didn’t play it much. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not a big fan of it, it’s just a head-shot-fest from all the way across the map, not really that fun… swat in general isn’t fun anymore, it’s too easy, whoever sees the other person first wins, simple as that. It used to be harder…

I kind of wish they had put it on custom made maps of H2 remakes or at least kept regular SWAT maps. I imagine putting 16 people on Haven would have been ridiculous.

There’s always next time!

> I imagine putting 16 people on Haven would have been ridiculous.

Dear god no thank you. That’s WAY too many people on that map. :stuck_out_tongue:

> ^^^^ You already have a 50???
>
> You guys have actually been able to play it? I sure haven’t lol
>
> Everytime i do, its got a population of around 200, so i dont bother. Too laggy…

ive played about 10 games and im already at 40 csr

50 will be easy. seems the mechanics are the same as btb. just get the most points and easy rank up

Big Team Swat made me LOL when I logged in.

I must admit the grenades improve playing on Complex. Pulse Grenade is really a distinctive hybrid (Sticky, power drain, firebomb) a long stretch from the typical experience on that map…

> I don’t really feel it should be a rotational playlist that is an option to be played for a fortnight. Personally I would’ve like to see the DLC playlist come into play on the 6th of Jan, <mark>and Big team SWAT be an option to vote for in the big team infinity playlist</mark> but that’s just my personal opinion what’s yours?

It’s an interesting thought but, no thanks. In-game and lobby quitting are bad enough now.

To me, SWAT is a different animal with its own following - that’s why it has a dedicated playlist rather than being part of Team Slayer.