Was angry, then sad, and now completly in awe

I have absolutely lost all respect for you 343. when you announced the true skill was going to be hidden, i like many others was angry, this anger soon turned to sadness as i realized the competitive halo i once knew and loved would die with halo 3. And then you released the news on a visible waypoint rank. This is when i realized how absolutely out of touch you are with your competitive community. This is not what we asked for, its not what we want. And are you kidding me with it being released in the new year? Did sketch up this plan yesterday? Without the rank being visible to the actual player ingame, it will never matter to the player and every gametype will remain fully social. A sad repeat of Reach.

I would love to go back to yesterday, were i was fighting for a visible ranking system with hope. Hope that you would listen to us. But now i realize that was a pipe dream. There is no excuse 343, nothing you can say, you have lost a customer, a customer that spent the last 8 years playing halo 2 and halo 3 multiplier and 3 weeks playing reach . I will rent your game in 10 week when all the content is out, and that is the only attention and money your game will get from me.

Well, at least you’re saving your money.

k

It’s official: complaining never ends

calm your -Yoink- son. It will be worth it once the Skill Based system is implemented. Patience young grasshopper…patience. And who knows? Maybe eventually it will be updated and visible outside of waypoint??? One can hope but for now its good enough for me.

One less case of whine in the cellar.

Ban.

So who’s going to tell him there will be a visible ranking system?

> So who’s going to tell him there will be a visible ranking system?

It’s not the system he wanted.

People need to stop whining about not getting Halo 2 2.0 (the game was overrated as hell anyways).

> So who’s going to tell him there will be a visible ranking system?

Aw, again? I just got done with the last batch of ignoramuses.

> People need to stop whining about not getting Halo 2 2.0 (the game was overrated as hell anyways).

You are not a competitive player. You’re an arrogant player is what you are. You completely miss the point in a skill based ranking system. The point of 1-50 was never to show off how good you are, you do that when you actually play, it was to ensure a fair match-up.

I’m so glad you aren’t getting Halo 4. We need less of your kind in our community.

> I have absolutely lost all respect for you 343. when you announced the true skill was going to be hidden, i like many others was angry, this anger soon turned to sadness as i realized the competitive halo i once knew and loved would die with halo 3. And then you released the news on a visible waypoint rank. This is when i realized how absolutely out of touch you are with your competitive community. This is not what we asked for, its not what we want. And are you kidding me with it being released in the new year? Did sketch up this plan yesterday? Without the rank being visible to the actual player ingame, it will never matter to the player and every gametype will remain fully social. A sad repeat of Reach.
>
> I would love to go back to yesterday, were i was fighting for a visible ranking system with hope. Hope that you would listen to us. But now i realize that was a pipe dream. There is no excuse 343, nothing you can say, you have lost a customer, a customer that spent the last 8 years playing halo 2 and halo 3 multiplier and 3 weeks playing reach . I will rent your game in 10 week when all the content is out, and that is the only attention and money your game will get from me.

I’m sorry dude but Ad Hominem never got anyone anywhere. If you have a problem with 343’s current plan, present something better. we have 3 months + before they implement it and it’s our job to help them devise it so that it pleases everyone.

> You are not a competitive player. You’re an arrogant player is what you are. You completely miss the point in a skill based ranking system. The point of 1-50 was never to show off how good you are, you do that when you actually play, it was to ensure a fair match-up.
>
> I’m so glad you aren’t getting Halo 4. We need less of your kind in our community.

Yes completely agree but let me add that it also gave us an incentive to win. =D yeah!!! Now we have that again!!! yeah!!! Yeahhhhhhhh!!! Even though that’s not in the game’s UI, that could change later on in the future. WORT WORT WORT now give us firefight again 343 and I’ll be happy!

> You are not a competitive player. You’re an arrogant player is what you are. You completely miss the point in a skill based ranking system. <mark>The point of 1-50 was never to show off how good you are, you do that when you actually play, it was to ensure a fair match-up.</mark>
>
> I’m so glad you aren’t getting Halo 4. We need less of your kind in our community.

No. that was one of the many things it did. There is no single reason for a skill based ranking system. It does different things for different people. Just because it does a certain thing for YOU does not mean that’s the same reason everyone likes it.

“Complainers change their complaints, but they never reduce the amount of time spent in complaining.”

• Mason Cooley

I rest my case.

Grow up.

> It’s official: complaining never ends

Give them an inch and they take a mile.

OMG NO ONE CAN SEE I AM AWESOME

WAAAHHHH WAAAAHHHH