Warzone's spawning

It’s stupid.
I just lost a game thanks to the dumb spawning
We’ve lost all bases…
I want to respawn at my core.
So you respawn me in a cave 300m away?
WHAT?
If you HAD spawned me next to the core, where I wanted to spawn…I would’ve been able to stop our core being destroyed in seconds, I spawned in a rocket launcher for a reason.
But no, I spawn miles away.
Why does warzone do this? It’s STUPID.
It causes you to lose too easily.

The reason it doesn’t spawn you in the core is because it already had and you died again, so you spawn outside. Otherwise the core room would just be filled with your teammates all game and it’d be extremely hard to destroy it. First it spawns you near the room, and if you die while its being taken over it spawns you farther away to give the attacking team a chance.

Also, getting your core destroyed in Warzone isn’t something that happens too often, so its definitely not too easy.

The spawns in Warzone are fine.

The spawning can be quite stupid at times. I’ve had it where one enemy was in a base and then when I wanted to respawn inside of that base it spawns me halfway between the middle base and the one I wanted to be in. And other times when the base is over run with enemies it spawns me directly inside and I die right away.

> 2600292642016732;2:
> The reason it doesn’t spawn you in the core is because it already had and you died again, so you spawn outside. Otherwise the core room would just be filled with your teammates all game and it’d be extremely hard to destroy it. First it spawns you near the room, and if you die while its being taken over it spawns you farther away to give the attacking team a chance.
>
> Also, getting your core destroyed in Warzone isn’t something that happens too often, so its definitely not too easy.
>
> The spawns in Warzone are fine.

When I died, I was at spire…not the core. So that’s no reason
And also, core exposure happens a lot when teammates forget that we only have 1 base…and they run away from it.

> 2533274823153335;3:
> The spawning can be quite stupid at times. I’ve had it where one enemy was in a base and then when I wanted to respawn inside of that base it spawns me halfway between the middle base and the one I wanted to be in. And other times when the base is over run with enemies it spawns me directly inside and I die right away.

These have all happened to me.

How do you know you would of stopped the core form being damaged?

And you lost the game because you let all he bases get taken. Not because you spawned ot far away from the core.

> 2533274924290830;4:
> > 2600292642016732;2:
> > The reason it doesn’t spawn you in the core is because it already had and you died again, so you spawn outside. Otherwise the core room would just be filled with your teammates all game and it’d be extremely hard to destroy it. First it spawns you near the room, and if you die while its being taken over it spawns you farther away to give the attacking team a chance.
> >
> > Also, getting your core destroyed in Warzone isn’t something that happens too often, so its definitely not too easy.
> >
> > The spawns in Warzone are fine.
>
>
> When I died, I was at spire…not the core. So that’s no reason
> And also, core exposure happens a lot when teammates forget that we only have 1 base…and they run away from it.

Enemy was already assaulting your core room when you died then. Some of your teammates probably got closer spawns and you lucked out and got a far one. Happens. 343 can’t just let your team constantly respawn next to the core or it’d be a stalemate.

If you’re being overrun it can make sense for it to spawn you outside. I dont like when I choose an armory and spawn in home base or spawning directly in front of a teammates (or enemies) speeding Ghost. I think the worst is in Arena. FFA (I haven’t played the new 6 player one yet maybe its better), Slayer, and ESPECIALLY Swat. I’ve had a 5 death streak (in just as many seconds) in Swat.

> 2533274829723893;5:
> How do you know you would of stopped the core form being damaged?

They’d taken a hog into the core room, I saw from the respawn screen.
So I spawned in a SPNKr.
But then I spawned no where near, and the core was destroyed after a few seconds.

> 2533274800912243;8:
> If you’re being overrun it can make sense for it to spawn you outside. I dont like when I choose an armory and spawn in home base or spawning directly in front of a teammates (or enemies) speeding Ghost. I think the worst is in Arena. FFA (I haven’t played the new 6 player one yet maybe its better), Slayer, and ESPECIALLY Swat. I’ve had a 5 death streak (in just as many seconds) in Swat.

FFA is better now for that reason, but it plays so much slower now…it’s a camp fest too.