Warzones on bad internet?

Does anyone know how WarZones is going to handle on some not so good internet? I can play most game with online multiplayer no problem… The only thing I’ve ever really had trouble with was Halo online co-op.

They’re on dedicated servers so you might lag a bit but you wont be hurting everyone else. :slight_smile:

Yeah im slightly worried about this as well… ive got pretty bad internet

If you can run standard matchmaking then you can probably run Warzone. Since you are all connecting to a singular server rather than hosts it should require about the same amount of internet as xbox 360 games.

Should

If the dedicated servers work fine, then there should be little reason to worry. Even if you lag, it won’t be nearly as bad as it would be on a host-based game :slight_smile:

I feel if you have bad internet you shouldnt be getting online and ruining other peoples games. It happens way to often butbi hope dedidcated servers fix thay

> 2533274816735326;6:
> I feel if you have bad internet you shouldnt be getting online and ruining other peoples games. It happens way to often butbi hope dedidcated servers fix thay

So MM is “good internet only” in your eyes? Yeah great advice, thumbs up.

Seriously I hate my internet connection, but I’m living in a small village and nothing better is available. Sorry for “ruining” the game for you.

Sarcasm off

> 2533274816735326;6:
> I feel if you have bad internet you shouldnt be getting online and ruining other peoples games. It happens way to often butbi hope dedidcated servers fix thay

That is exactly what dedicated servers will fix, so that these players with slow internet can’t ruin it for everyone else. If you have slow internet, in past Halos you would lag, and if you got host, everyone else would lag. In Halo 5 only you will lag.

> 2533274816735326;6:

I live in the middle of the woods so I don’t really have much of a choice, I don’t really ruin anyone’s game either. :confused:

> 2535433235600773;9:
> > 2533274816735326;6:
> > I feel if you have bad internet you shouldnt be getting online and ruining other peoples games. It happens way to often butbi hope dedidcated servers fix thay
>
>
> I live in the middle of the woods so I don’t really have much of a choice, I don’t really ruin anyone’s game either. :confused:

Not meaning to give more attention to Cassette but if our very fine OP does have bad connection in their woods then it should not effect another player. You are all directly linking to a singular server, not one another.

Sorry to break it to you Cassette but you’re blaming other people on your own failing Internet.