Warzone's Loadout Weapons in Forge

I think it would be a good idea to add these loadout weapons in Forge such as the Sentinel BR/DMR, Recon DMR and silencer smg could add more variety in multiplayer matches in Custom games. The prophet’s bane could also be implemented. What do you guys think? I am surprised that there are not a lot of demands for that.

The reason why is simple they’re too strong for the arena second they would every where and be annyoing in btb with somthing like the ad victim or the prophets bane so no they should stay in warzone where they belong

> 2533274801884952;2:
> The reason why is simple they’re too strong for the arena second they would every where and be annyoing in btb with somthing like the ad victim or the prophets bane so no they should stay in warzone where they belong

I know that some of them are too strong but what I meant is they can add the realistic ones. The ones that come with different scopes and the scopeless ones. I’m pretty sure that 343i won’t add these in the matchmaking maps. But they can let the creators to add more diversity in their maps. And about the prophet’s bane, it could be just used as a regular energy sword.

I think they should add ALL the weapon variants for forge and custom games so if you don’t know what a certain variant does then you could try it out in forge or custom games so you will be sure if you want to try and get it from req packs

> 2533274801884952;2:
> The reason why is simple they’re too strong for the arena second they would every where and be annyoing in btb with somthing like the ad victim or the prophets bane so no they should stay in warzone where they belong

I don’t think anyone wants them in competitive offerings.

But I’d be all for having them in social stuff like Infection, when they come around.

> 2535429342694975;4:
> I think they should add ALL the weapon variants for forge and custom games so if you don’t know what a certain variant does then you could try it out in forge

I think it will remove the intention to earn REQ weapons if they add power weapons.

> 2535429342694975;4:
> I think they should add ALL the weapon variants for forge and custom games so if you don’t know what a certain variant does then you could try it out in forge or custom games so you will be sure if you want to try and get it from req packs

Like let’s say a machinma maker wants to do a machinma with the two Heros with silencers so they give the ar with the silencer and the whispered truth the idea for machinma in that case would really help