Warzone's Insanity

343 should do something about Achilles farming in Warzone. It’s completely ruining the game mode… Theres is no fun in getting spawn killed over and over again for 25 minutes. That’s just insane. I don’t think I’ll play warzone anymore and I know a lot of people that will never play it again. (These forums are good references too) Warzone was one of the most defining game modes of Halo 5 and propably the one that is the most lucrative to 343 with the REQ’s. Gamers were already getting bored by it and with the farming occuring at the moment the population will probably drop even more. Finally, the halo community has become cancerous…

Greetings from Canada.

PS: Sorry if I did spelling or grammar mistakes, my mother tongue is french.

Bonne journée.

To be honest there should be no shame. I mean these are commendations in the game for a Spartan Company. It wouldn’t make sense.

I know what you mean bruv, I really haven’t been having fun in warzone lately. Forge is fun though, and firefights going to be fun too. No PvP in that, just good ol’ pve with REQS.

The point of the whole game mode becomes useless? Destroying the enemies core? Killing bosses? These are commendations you are completely right. But they should encourage sportsmanship and challenges. Not spawn killing and forgetting the point of the game. Imagine capture the flag or assault if it was to become like warzone is at the moment.

> 2533274847563380;3:
> I know what you mean bruv, I really haven’t been having fun in warzone lately. Forge is fun though, and firefights going to be fun too. No PvP in that, just good ol’ pve with REQS.

Yeah I’ll surely play firefight a lot!