Warzone's Home Base and Garage

Just a quick thing but I’ve been looking at the details of The Warzone environments and I noticed that there are signs in Home Base saying you need protection, blah, blah and since Spartan Armour is like the best protection it’s fine but what about the marines? Wouldn’t they die from just radation exposure? Also in Garage it say’s the same thing too which is weird cause it’s literally just a Garage, just some triva I might screenshot it

Obviously the frontline marines are expendable, hence the reason they fight covenant, promethean, and other spartans. Poor guys never had a chance

> 2533274811192667;2:
> Obviously the frontline marines are expendable, hence the reason they fight covenant, promethean, and other spartans. Poor guys never had a chance

Jesus I know right?

although i have gotten a few kills with them. Lower shields and die, and they clean it up

They are always super happy to see us. They must be oblivious to the incoming danger we are trying to protect them from. You see how they shoot dead guys, just out of sheer panic after the fighting actually starts

That’s cool, I have noticed on Noctus, the building in splash screen has the librarian symbol, and the street sign refers to Area 51.

Okay I found it the sign says “No Weapons”
“Hazardous Materials” and “SCBA Required” it’s right outside The Core’s room

> 2533274811192667;5:
> They are always super happy to see us. They must be oblivious to the incoming danger we are trying to protect them from. You see how they shoot dead guys, just out of sheer panic after the fighting actually starts

They received the extent of Puppy Dog Training

i’ll have to pay more attention to the signage

So not only are they cannon fodder, they are also core exposure lab rats. Maybe that’s what happened to Caboose prior to the spartan program

> 2533274875982754;6:
> That’s cool, I have noticed on Noctus, the building in splash screen has the librarian symbol, and the street sign refers to Area 51.

Yeah there’s also the map for local attractions and a Navy Advertisement at North Garage I’m interested in seeing The Librarian’s symbol though, Urban has different posters too

> 2533274811192667;10:
> So not only are they cannon fodder, they are also core exposure lab rats. Maybe that’s what happened to Caboose prior to the spartan program

Blue Team does have a Core…

We might be on to something here

I think you’re looking a little too far into this theory, lol

" The Game is on" Sherlock Holmes

Yet since it remains only a theory, we will never truly know the answer until the history of Caboose is revealed

The Marines you kill in Warzone are flash clone replicants. They’re not real.

> 2533274811192667;16:
> Yet since it remains only a theory, we will never truly know the answer until the history of Caboose is revealed

There’s nothing we need to know. Adorable -Yoink-'s a teamkiller lol

> 2533274811192667;4:
> although i have gotten a few kills with them. Lower shields and die, and they clean it up

Usually they finish off the enemy who’s running away from me, they are super accurate

You do realize the Warzone is only " A war zone SIMULATOR " nothing is real !?