Warzone's Fireteam Limit is too high.

Letting a fireteam take up a WHOLE team is horribly unfair to other players, and messes up matchmaking.

Those who don’t have 11 other “friends” to play with are put at a massive disadvantage to those who do. Plus, those who enter matchmaking in a 12 man fireteam make it hard for others to get into matches against other mixed, un-fireteam-filled teams.

All this does is serve to frustrate those who don’t have 11 others to play with, and pads the stats, REQ points, and levels of those who do.

Either reduce the fireteam size limit to 4 at most, or make it so that 12-man fireteams are matched with other 12-man fireteams.

I mean… Warzone is supposed to be the “casual” multiplayer mode, right? Why, then, is casual play discouraged, and pro play encouraged?

I love it! It make you breakout of your set circles and play with other players. Plus it gives those who aren’t that good a chance at winning as oppressed to full out teams pitted against a random group. While that can still happen now is far less likely. I would love to see the number increase if possible but that’s me!

Can’t play any form of multiplayer just says, could not find s server suitable for all members! What members it’s just me trying to have a multiplayer game online.

Isn’t there away I can just click warzone an play!? Without making up a team.

> 2533274825384352;4:
> Isn’t there away I can just click warzone an play!? Without making up a team.

Or is halo 5 doing a destiny!

I’ve played by myself in warzone and have won, I’ve also played in 10 man fireteams and have lost…Individual players have a huge impact on the games outcome, regardless of if they’re in a fireteam or not.

> 2533274825384352;5:
> > 2533274825384352;4:
> > Isn’t there away I can just click warzone an play!? Without making up a team.
>
>
> Or is halo 5 doing a destiny!

yes… search by yourself, not that hard mate.

> 2533274825384352;4:
> Isn’t there away I can just click warzone an play!? Without making up a team.

Yes, you do not need a team to play Warzone, you can join the playlist individually, or with 1-11 other friends in your Fireteam.

Sounds like you have connection issues.

i can’t seem them lowering the team size… That’s like changing the arena team size max to 2, because it’s not fair if you match make by yourself against a party of 4.

heres a fun fact: MS increased the party limit on Xbox live to 12, just to accommodate Warzone :slight_smile:

> 2533274792776027;1:
> Letting a fireteam take up a WHOLE team is horribly unfair to other players, and messes up matchmaking.
>
> Those who don’t have 11 other “friends” to play with are put at a massive disadvantage to those who do. Plus, those who enter matchmaking in a 12 man fireteam make it hard for others to get into matches against other mixed, un-fireteam-filled teams.
>
> All this does is serve to frustrate those who don’t have 11 others to play with, and pads the stats, REQ points, and levels of those who do.
>
> Either reduce the fireteam size limit to 4 at most, or make it so that 12-man fireteams are matched with other 12-man fireteams.
>
> I mean… Warzone is supposed to be the “casual” multiplayer mode, right? Why, then, is casual play discouraged, and pro play encouraged?

even when you have 11 people inside one match does not mean that they will do better or worse on something. they might not get more because they have more in their party. I think it is fine because with the four people, I have problems with people not able to join in on it because of the low fireteam cap of arena

Really? Seems like a bad idea to me. Why should people who actively find people to join a fireteam be punished because you do not?

just get on the forums and group up