warzone

Hi!

Since the weekend I Can now only be connected to certain smaller games in matchmaking eg super fiesta, quick play and legendary warzone. Cant connect to any others at all. its as if there is not enough people online to play any other matches! Surely this cannot be the case?

Ive done all the usual tests/resets/port forwarding etc etc but still the same.

Any help out there for this please?

Low population.
Region your in.
Time of day you play.
In game settings. (Focused, Balanced, Expanded)
Make sure your searching on expanded and hope there’s enough people playing that particular game at the time of day your playing.

> 2533274843446007;2:
> Low population.
> Region your in.
> Time of day you play.
> In game settings. (Focused, Balanced, Expanded)
> Make sure your searching on expanded and hope there’s enough people playing that particular game at the time of day your playing.

I had thought that but i have been trying to play it around 7/ 8pm (uk time) - i would have thought more players would have been on there at that time and judging by another thread on here, others have been having the same problem!

> 2533274815034604;3:
> > 2533274843446007;2:
> > Low population.
> > Region your in.
> > Time of day you play.
> > In game settings. (Focused, Balanced, Expanded)
> > Make sure your searching on expanded and hope there’s enough people playing that particular game at the time of day your playing.
>
> I had thought that but i have been trying to play it around 7/ 8pm (uk time) - i would have thought more players would have been on there at that time and judging by another thread on here, others have been having the same problem!

Keep in mind the majority of the players are in the US. Your about 8 hrs ahead of us. I play in the afternoon 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm (US) and have little problems getting matches. The time your playing is like 3:00 am in the morning US time. Most everyone’s snoozing… lol.