Warzone

Call me crazy but I believe that Warzone needs a better way to handle bosses you fight in it. For one I find it (and others probably do to) severely annoying when right before you take down a boss, some enemy shoots it from afar with a vehicle or power weapons and always end up taking the takedown points. I believe that there should be indicated safe areas that allow you to fight a boss from within boundaries this way people have to work for their takedowns not just shoot it from a mile away to steal it from your team. There’s no point in teamwork if an enemy on a tank gets the lucky last shot on a takedown from far away just to snag it.

You’re not crazy, a lot of us are just as frustrated as you when it comes to warzone bosses.

Warzone bosses are worth too many points too. Should be 100 for legendary at most. Right now you can basically have a team that is utter garbage at map control but if they get 3 lucky boss steals it doesn’t matter, they’ll probably win just anyways.

> 2533274978553590;2:
> You’re not crazy, a lot of us are just as frustrated as you when it comes to warzone bosses.

Yep.

343 knows about it, on there youtube channel they have an add for it.

The secret to boss battles is to have majority of your team pounding the Warden/Knight/Hunter/Phaeton/Banshee/Wraith while one part of your team is on Spartan control.

I almost always go for the enemy team while they’re distracted with the boss.

I would like to see a warzone mode without any AI bosses. I know they would be long games but I think it would freshen things up.

> 2533275027182903;7:
> I would like to see a warzone mode without any AI bosses. I know they would be long games but I think it would freshen things up.

Would be interesting to see how it plays out. They’d have to compensate by making you earn REQ levels faster and potentially lowering the score to win.

> 2533275027182903;7:
> I would like to see a warzone mode without any AI bosses. I know they would be long games but I think it would freshen things up.

Warzone assault.

> 2533274869369781;1:
> I believe that there should be indicated safe areas that allow you to fight a boss from within boundaries this way people have to work for their takedowns not just shoot it from a mile away to steal it from your team. There’s no point in teamwork if an enemy on a tank gets the lucky last shot on a takedown from far away just to snag it.

Wow, what a noob. If one enemy can sneak a shot in at exactly the right time and steal it, they deserve the points… you shouldn’t fight bosses unless they are weak or your team can burst it down quick. Otherwise, just let the enemy drop it low for you while you just kill them… too easy kid

> 2533274875270720;9:
> > 2533275027182903;7:
> > I would like to see a warzone mode without any AI bosses. I know they would be long games but I think it would freshen things up.
>
>
> Warzone assault.

Not really a fair comparison. Warzone Assault cuts out half of the map and has specific objectives.

A Warzone mode without AI would be the exact same as standard Warzone now, but players wouldn’t need to worry about AI bosses.

343I is aware of it.
Unfortunately, it’s completely intentional and they aren’t going to change it.

> Wow, what a noob. If one enemy can sneak a shot in at exactly the right time and steal it, they deserve the points… you shouldn’t fight bosses unless they are weak or your team can burst it down quick. Otherwise, just let the enemy drop it low for you while you just kill them… too easy kid

With that mentality why the -Yoink- would you ever even fight the bosses in the first place then? After all, in doing so you’re apparently just setting them up for the enemy to kill them.

Clearly there’s a problem here.

> 2533274813061580;11:
> > 2533274875270720;9:
> > > 2533275027182903;7:
> > > I would like to see a warzone mode without any AI bosses. I know they would be long games but I think it would freshen things up.
> >
> >
> > Warzone assault.
>
>
> Not really a fair comparison. Warzone Assault cuts out half of the map and has specific objectives.
>
> A Warzone mode without AI would be the exact same as standard Warzone now, but players wouldn’t need to worry about AI bosses.

It wouldn’t be much different than BTB then, other than bigger maps, more people and capturing bases.

It’s very annoying when that happens. I wouldn’t mind there being essentially an arena to fight the bosses in so long as it’s a decent size since a lot of the vehicles require a decent amount of strafing to kill and not die.

I was going to suggest that each team get points based on how much damage they did to the boss, but thinking about it, that would make comebacks so much harder, and bossfights more about just drilling as much ammo into the boss and not worrying so much about dying, as opposed to now where you want to defend yourself from other spartans so you can stick around and finish the boss off.

> 2533274819302824;12:
> 343I is aware of it.
> Unfortunately, it’s completely intentional and they aren’t going to change it.
>
>
> > Wow, what a noob. If one enemy can sneak a shot in at exactly the right time and steal it, they deserve the points… you shouldn’t fight bosses unless they are weak or your team can burst it down quick. Otherwise, just let the enemy drop it low for you while you just kill them… too easy kid
>
>
> With that mentality why the -Yoink- would you ever even fight the bosses in the first place then? After all, in doing so you’re apparently just setting them up for the enemy to kill them.
>
> Clearly there’s a problem here.

like I said, it’s pointless fighting bosses unless you know you can burst it down quickly, otherwise just kill enemy spartans until you can burst it down… it’s an easy concept to grasp… ever play LoL? it’s the same thing

Bases also need to be recaptured after 5 minutes. It’s nothing but a camp fest