Warzone

I was wondering something for awhile. Just so everyone knows I am new to Halo 5 so I don’t know if this question has already been asked, anyways, why isn’t there a private option so you can play with your friends or by yourself like in reach? I understand the overwhelm in enemies but obviously it could work around how many players are currently playing.
Thanks ahead of time

Welcome to Halo. Many have asked, but have not received an answer. My guess is that the developers wanted to keep the WZF closely tied to H5. So they created it in H5 shadow. Much simpler for them to do it this way.

Welcome.

Halo 5 is a great game. It’s fun and tons of stuff to do. But as a fellow solo player, Halo 5 is lacking in solo content. Heck, the lobby chat is still messed up. Anyway. Enjoy it. I hope Halo 6 will be better.

No Warzone custom games mate, 100% matchmaking only.

and no I don’t count the glitches version

My guess is they didn’t have time to make a solo version and the one that’s in the game now.

> 2533274872013539;3:
> Welcome.
>
> Halo 5 is a great game. It’s fun and tons of stuff to do. But as a fellow solo player, Halo 5 is lacking in solo content. Heck, the lobby chat is still messed up. Anyway. Enjoy it. I hope Halo 6 will be better.

The lobby in general is messed up

> 2727626560040591;5:
> My guess is they didn’t have time to make a solo version and the one that’s in the game now.

Not really true, in fact, I’d go on to say that it is possible if the glitched version works alright in customs. Problem is related to the req system, if anything. If a solo/custom game version of the WZ gametypes were added, then they would need to apply the req servers to the custom gamemode as well as warzone MM. This would only lead to confusion and other problems, such as not having the ability to disable certain reqs in customs, and being limited to whatever you have in your req pool (which wouldn’t end well in customs for obvious reasons.)

I want WZ customs to play with friends and to have fun in as well, but it doesn’t seem likely unless some changes were made to how spawning in reqs worked, and which reqs you could enable/disable/limit to a certain amount of uses. Basically, for it to work, the req servers would have to be updated to accommodate custom games. (as well as the maps, because some of the assets being in WZ maps used aren’t compatible with H5’s forge mode, but that’s a different issue that isn’t related to the gamemode its selt)

For example are needed 8 players in a warzone, invite 8 friends and the warzone will be only for you.

So are we all on some kind of agreement that we want an idea of a solo or friends only WZ? I mean I would think that would be a huge plus in H5 and maybe H6

Ending a warzone solo would be complicated I think (in légendary or in mythic for example )

Yeah I see your point but again going back to the idea that the difficulty could be based off of players you have total or maybe you can select your difficulty like in the campaign, idk something like that but again I see your point. I always thought it would be a good idea for new players who are coming to Halo and kind of learn before they truly jump into the ranked games.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

People still play this game? I see its offered front and center on that rental queue. Wonder how much new blood came into the game…wonder how many returned it after an hour or two.