Warzone

Is anyone else experiencing subtle and random changes to warzone down to the smallest of things? its as though some one from 343 is meddling with the game I might sound paranoid but honestly some of the things I am experiencing in warzone are not normal, I am now spartan rank 145 , my other problem is the fact that it Is some what forcing me to buy rec packs I always use to get a decent amount of equipment now I am just being run dry , I refuse to spend money on them , the only rec packs I have bought are the blue team packs . I also want to bring up the issue of playing repetitive warzone maps I have fought and killed the same warden , knights and covenant waves to many times is their any chance a dlc of such could be brought out? I am sure I am not the only one who feels like this . last weekend of mythic was some of the hardest ive played yet I don’t understand.

Can you give a couple examples?

> 2727626560040591;2:
> Can you give a couple examples?

enemies bullets curving around walls , random spawn ins that just don’t make sense for instance ill have one stray enemies just spawn in behind me and I don’t know about it until they start shooting , sometimes I might be doing heaps well in a match of warzone and then the next match just has a inevitably of death. the crawlers, elites , promethean soldiers taking more damage then they should be I mean you pull out a scorpion or a wraith and their like bullet sponges , some times when I get to bosses it is although they target me out on purpose I don’t know what’s up with that , using the random vehicle rec and I continually get gun gooses and I don’t understand why my recs are running this dry for usually I always have a good amount of equipment to use but lately it really hasn’t been giving me anything I mean if it wasn’t a pay to win game why am I suffering then.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

it really does feel unfairly of balanced , this is the first time ive bothered to post about it on here theirs always been a problem or 2 but its to far this time. and the reason I ask about a dlc for warzone is because everyone played the same rounds 100s of times surely its not that hard to bring in a new map or change it up a bit and getting back to the enemies taking more damage then they should be like honestly you pull out a legendary rec and it doesn’t help at all. please don’t take it as though I’m having a bad time on halo and getting frustrated blaming the game or 343 like seriously somethings up here, I do notice small things like this because I’ve been playing for that long now .

surely theirs a explanation for some of this stuff.

Not sure I’ve noticed any difference in game play. It does become harder to refill your equipment as you level up, since most of the commendation awards become completed.

so how do you go about getting your recs back up

I haven’t noticed anything like this. You might be looking too far into it.

Just sounds like normal Firefight shenanigans to me. You’ve either been real unlucky or you’re just over-exaggerating your experiences.

Whenever I play warzone firefight I almost always lose at warden eternal.

> 2535433054036546;10:
> Whenever I play warzone firefight I almost always lose at warden eternal.

A few general tips would be to keep your distance cause up close you’re just gonna get emp’ed and then sworded to death and use a vehicle if you can instead of a power weapon since vehicles don’t run out of ammo. Also, don’t bother using loadout weapons since you might as well be shooting rubber bullets.

I quite often find the pistol is the most effective loadout weapon… :’)

#1 Mythic is supposed to be tough…that is why it’s mythic… If you need more reqs I recommend don’t play so much mythic and maybe play heroic awhile which is way less req dependant. Once you build up your inventory again then return to mythic. Of course you are going to burn up more reqs in mythic, it’s a req heavy playlist. The feeling of bullets going around corners is usually cause from a bit of lag.

> 2535433054036546;10:
> Whenever I play warzone firefight I almost always lose at warden eternal.

Tartarus Gravity Hammer to the back.

> 2535423832915510;4:
> it really does feel unfairly of balanced , this is the first time ive bothered to post about it on here theirs always been a problem or 2 but its to far this time. and the reason I ask about a dlc for warzone is because everyone played the same rounds 100s of times surely its not that hard to bring in a new map or change it up a bit and getting back to the enemies taking more damage then they should be like honestly you pull out a legendary rec and it doesn’t help at all. please don’t take it as though I’m having a bad time on halo and getting frustrated blaming the game or 343 like seriously somethings up here, I do notice small things like this because I’ve been playing for that long now .

Vehicles rule in WZFF. Extra protection plus you can get around the maps faster. (Unless you pull out a tank.) Power weapons are a waste of time. An H2 BR and a DMR will do just as much damage.

Warzone makes me sad.

> 2535423832915510;3:
> enemies bullets curving around walls , random spawn ins that just don’t make sense for instance ill have one stray enemies just spawn in behind me and I don’t know about it until they start shooting , sometimes I might be doing heaps well in a match of warzone and then the next match just has a inevitably of death. the crawlers, elites , promethean soldiers taking more damage then they should be I mean you pull out a scorpion or a wraith and their like bullet sponges , some times when I get to bosses it is although they target me out on purpose I don’t know what’s up with that , using the random vehicle rec and I continually get gun gooses and I don’t understand why my recs are running this dry for usually I always have a good amount of equipment to use but lately it really hasn’t been giving me anything I mean if it wasn’t a pay to win game why am I suffering then.

Bullet curving is lag, the enemy spawns are static so it’s likely you were in a spawn area, that’s just the matching system which you’ll get a variety of skill levels and different results per game, bullet sponges could be lag or you’re miscalculating the hit amounts, bosses targeting you is just bad luck, you’re in their line of sight or you’re the one doing the most damage so it will focus on you, random REQ’s are random for a reason and so are REQ packs.

thanks for the help ill be sure to take these things into account on my future warzone fire fighting.

does any one else think that the gold elites are just to hard to kill in this weekends mythic ?

> 2535423832915510;19:
> does any one else think that the gold elites are just to hard to kill in this weekends mythic ?

They’re always hard to kill, just don’t let they get very close to you. In mythic and legendary one shot carbines take half of your shield. Elites can kill you with 3-4 bullets