Warzone - You against the World.

so ive been looking at some of my old clips and thought to myself “How did i even pul that off.”
Here re some of my clips ive collected.
Sorry but you cant have it.
Leap Frog.
Team Player.
Watch your back.
Wrecking ball.
Lets hear what you think and lest see some of your craziest Warzone moments.

I’m not signed into that dvr page thing, but once I erased from the map the legendary banshee in march on Stormbreak by throwing overheat plasma pistol charges it just fell of the map and never see it again and didn’t got the medal.

For once I felt like I was a pro
I guess wraiths are aa too
I’ll be taking that
I walked in like it was nothing

> 2533274827641658;2:
> I’m not signed into that dvr page thing, but once I erased from the map the legendary banshee in march on Stormbreak by throwing overheat plasma pistol charges it just fell of the map and never see it again and didn’t got the medal.

Xboxclips.comtry this out

> 2535405450804460;3:
> For once I felt like I was a pro
> I guess wraiths are aa too
> I’ll be taking that
> I walked in like it was nothing

damn that last one was funny

I had this fun little moment with a shotgun. It made me happy.

http://xboxclips.com/Sigari/b6164828-85b4-4363-a0f6-1221fc65a5ed

> 2533274869946872;6:
> I had this fun little moment with a shotgun. It made me happy.
>
> http://xboxclips.com/Sigari/b6164828-85b4-4363-a0f6-1221fc65a5ed

lazy link

> 2533274922964546;1:
> so ive been looking at some of my old clips and thought to myself “How did i even pul that off.”
> Here re some of my clips ive collected.
> Sorry but you cant have it.
> Leap Frog.
> Team Player.
> Watch your back.
> Wrecking ball.
> Lets hear what you think and lest see some of your craziest Warzone moments.

Sorry but you cant have it was “Legendary” Nice!

Teammate Awareness (Combat Evolved)

Warzone Truce - (Beachparty)

> 2533274800074765;9:
> Warzone Truce - (Beachparty)

That looked like a gang war at first

> 2533274800074765;9:
> Teammate Awareness (Combat Evolved)
>

> Warzone Truce - (Beachparty)

lmao that beach one had me rolling