WARZONE XP BOOSTERS RUIN MULTIPLAYER

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE START BANNING THESE AFK PLAYERS THAT BOOST XP ALL DAY LONG? HOW COME 343 IS LETTING THIS HAPPEN?
IT’S REALLY UNFAIR GOING INTO A MATCH AND REALIZING THERE ARE 3 BOOSTERS ON MY TEAM THAT ARE GOING TO GO 0-0-20 SO THERE IS NO CHANCE OF WINNING.
THE BIGGEST JOKE IS THAT THEY ARE SUPER HIGH LVL. I’VE SEEN BOOSTERS THAT HAVE CHEATED THEIR WAY TO LVL 85+.
WHAT IS 343 DOING TO PREVENT PEOPLE FROM EXPLOITING THIS OR ARE THEY JUST NEVER GOING TO PUT A STOP TO IT?

There will always be people who take this game less seriously than others, and I’ve gone through more than a few warzone matches myself with only two or three kills. I’m not there to xp boost, I’m just a very conservative, risk-averse player. So where do you propose they draw the line? I’ll admit that 0-0-20 is pretty sad and that there can’t be much explanation for it other than the one you’ve given. But I also have to think that there can’t be that many such players, that they will afflict other players equally so that you specifically will not suffer from their nonsense at any greater a rate than anybody else, and that in the end it is a casual playlist and one or two “afk” players on a team of twelve just aren’t that important. I mean, I’ve lost plenty of games with everybody trying their “hardest.” If you have a method for catching these players without inadvertently catching players like me then I’d like to hear it.