Warzone with unlimited REQ use.

Title says it all. Would anyone else like to see a temporary Warzone mode where everyone is granted unlimited use of all the REQs? I sure would.

It’s an interesting concept, but past REQ level 4 (or 3, even), I’d be willing to bet it’ll be absolutely horrible to play, especially if you were on the losing team.

That would cause people to run out of REQs quickly and would only perpetuate the micro-transaction machine by driving people to buy REQ packs.

Oh God that would be broken as hell. I think we’ll just stick with Warzone Turbo for now, sound good?

You mean the Halo 5 Warzone Beta? Yes, but you should have some of the more powerful REQs for only a single use per match.

Nothing spells out fun like 12v12 Hannibal wasp FFA nornfang assualt rifles. Tbh I might try it eventually if it were a thing and screw around lol

Absolutely, that would be fantastic. Call it Warzone Ultra or something lol

> 2800676018284000;3:
> That would cause people to run out of REQs quickly and would only perpetuate the micro-transaction machine by driving people to buy REQ packs.

I don’t think you understood me. You don’t run out of REQs. Everyone would have unlimited REQs.

While this would never happen I am curious how do you mean unlimited? For example is it turbo so if you have say 50 answers and you call in an answer you still have 50? Is it unlimited req level as you can call in whatever reqs you want without waiting for a req meter? Specifics please… Also I have a feeling it would essentially be like turbo as most have a decent stockpile of what ever particular req you like using. I have a ton of answers, voids tear, razor edge, talon of lost, power ups ECT…

> 2533274816788253;9:
> While this would never happen I am curious how do you mean unlimited? For example is it turbo so if you have say 50 answers and you call in an answer you still have 50? Is it unlimited req level as you can call in whatever reqs you want without waiting for a req meter? Specifics please… Also I have a feeling it would essentially be like turbo as most have a decent stockpile of what ever particular req you like using. I have a ton of answers, voids tear, razor edge, talon of lost, power ups ECT…

Yes. Redeeming REQs in this mode would not affect your collection. I know that some people might as well have unlimited REQ use already since they play a ton and have stockpiled a ton of REQs, but I don’t. And I’d like it a lot if I could get a mode for just a few days or so where I could call in something I don’t have too many of, like an ONI Scorpion or mythic weapon, and not constantly feel intense pressure to not die and feel like I wasted a REQ. It might end up being broken and chaotic as all heck, but it doesn’t have to be permanent.

> 2533274849649429;10:
> > 2533274816788253;9:
> > While this would never happen I am curious how do you mean unlimited? For example is it turbo so if you have say 50 answers and you call in an answer you still have 50? Is it unlimited req level as you can call in whatever reqs you want without waiting for a req meter? Specifics please… Also I have a feeling it would essentially be like turbo as most have a decent stockpile of what ever particular req you like using. I have a ton of answers, voids tear, razor edge, talon of lost, power ups ECT…
>
> Yes. Redeeming REQs in this mode would not affect your collection. I know that some people might as well have unlimited REQ use already since they play a ton and have stockpiled a ton of REQs, but I don’t. And I’d like it a lot if I could get a mode for just a few days or so where I could call in something I don’t have too many of, like an ONI Scorpion or mythic weapon, and not constantly feel intense pressure to not die and feel like I wasted a REQ. It might end up being broken and chaotic as all heck, but it doesn’t have to be permanent.

What about req meter? Is it turbo or regular… Well either way while this would be nice and no it wouldn’t really be broken imo… But wouldn’t happen as it defeats the purpose of the req system.

If this happened, can everyone on both teams level up REQs together as the game progress? Highly unlikely but I would love this to arrive so I can comeback to Warzone besides WZFF.

one team will get absolutely destroyed and the other an easy win
wont work

12v12 Everyone has Overshields, Damage Boosts, and Answers. All game long. I suppose if you’re trying to win, the novelty will wear off very quickly. If you’re playing just to get as many kills as possible, you’ll never get tired of it.