Warzone with no REQs?

So I just played a round of Warzone in which REQs did not work. You could not change loadouts, get power weapons, vehicles or armor mods. Everyone had to use magnums and assult rifles, and the only way to get a different weapon was to get it off a dead A.I… Has this happened to anyone else before? I have played alot of warzone since release and have never come across it.

yes multiple times. Also matches where only I couldn’t use any reqs but anyone else could.

Yup, just played a game where only I couldn’t use reqs. My team dominated, so I didn’t mind much and actually had a decent bit of fun picking up everyone’s drops and getting better with the AR/ magnum. But I’ve been in competitive games where just I couldn’t use my reqs and that awful

Whole fireteam last night was unable to use REQs. Meaning only 3/12 people actually were able and they were pretty bad random players. We did our best but SAWs, Railguns, Snipers and Banshee’s kinda beat magnums.

> 2535435102991483;4:
> Whole fireteam last night was unable to use REQs. Meaning only 3/12 people actually were able and they were pretty bad random players. We did our best but SAWs, Railguns, Snipers and Banshee’s kinda beat magnums.

same problem happened. not in your extend, only 4 or 5 people were unable to use reqs. still a problem, still annoying.

Yes has happened many times. I enjoyed those matches far more TBH, none of that heavy vehicle spam. Safe to say the better team won.

Had a similar experience today, only the entirety of both teams seemed unable to access their reqs, along with being unable to receive any req points upon completion of the match

Haven’t had one of those in awhile. You learn to use your magnum a lot better after matches like that! Usually I can tell if a game might have the issue before I start. If the req store won’t load or is still trying to load I back out until it does before starting a match. Takes longer but I don’t have this happen near as much.

I talked to a server developer from 343i and he said it’s a combination of “tombstoning” and a couple other issues. By the sounds of it, there’s little 343 can do about it. He was telling me about how the problem is more about the xbox server status than the game status. Or something like that. Don’t quote me lol

This happens. A WZ variant with loadouts only would be fun.

This all goes back to the retrieving data issue. If you fire up halo and press Y, it will either show you the gold silver etc packs to buy (which is fine, go ahead and play) or it will have a loading icon and say “retrieving data”. If it says retrieving data there or when you use a boost in the lobby, the game will start and you will be unable to access your reqs mid game. Usually waiting on the req packs screen for around 10 seconds will make the problem fix itself, but if you go and just right into a game there is nothing to do about it.

> 2533274818074260;1:
> So I just played a round of Warzone in which REQs did not work. You could not change loadouts, get power weapons, vehicles or armor mods. Everyone had to use magnums and assult rifles, and the only way to get a different weapon was to get it off a dead A.I… Has this happened to anyone else before? I have played alot of warzone since release and have never come across it.

yeah it has happened to me twice. two of the funnest matches of warzone i’ve ever played to be honest.

It happened to me the other day. I had my friend spawn with the H2 BR since I couldn’t get it. He then swapped it out with something else. He’s the real MVP

it has happened once or twice but not as much to consider it suspect.

> 2533274875982754;10:
> This happens. A WZ variant with loadouts only would be fun.

I wouldn’t mind seeing that as long as the bosses were nerfed some as to be less of a bullet sponge.

On topic: When Xbox Live is having issues, I tend to see the reqs get locked out more often. It seems to be related.

I kinda don’t mind running across these matches it mixes it up a bit I’ve probably ran into about 10 of these games