Warzone Weapon Variations in forge?

I’ve looked and I couldn’t find any info on the inclusion of ReQ weapon variants making it into forge? Is this possible?

I really it’s true because having it for customs or maybe a super weapon in a multiplayer map would be cool, not to mention we had the Prophets bane, a mythic weapon, in the Beta so that leads me to believe it’s available in regular multiplayer.

Hoping we can use them in forge. Got a lot of cool ideas that the special weapons could help with.

They indirectly confirmed that the REQ versions won’t be in Forge, they said the Spnkr varaints are Warzone exclusive so odds are all of them are.

> 2533274822455412;1:
> I’ve looked and I couldn’t find any info on the inclusion of ReQ weapon variants making it into forge? Is this possible?
>
> I really it’s true because having it for customs or maybe a super weapon in a multiplayer map would be cool, not to mention we had the Prophets bane, a mythic weapon, in the Beta so that leads me to believe it’s available in regular multiplayer.

You notice, however, that this isn’t the beta anymore and that the Prophets Bane is no longer on that map…It may be that sometime between the beta and release they lost the ability to add awesome weapon variants to arena.

> 2728966917079826;3:
> They indirectly confirmed that the REQ versions won’t be in Forge, they said the Spnkr varaints are Warzone exclusive so odds are all of them are.

I just saw in the stream that the Spnkr is available in forge but once again I heard nothing about the variations of all the weapons making it in.

Nope, they want you to play warzone if you want to use those weapons, but nobody plays warzone so nobody will ever really use those weapons