Warzone weapon despawn timer

Is it me or is it too low? Especially in Warzone assault. If you immediately respawn and run to where you die, your weapon will be gone. What’s equally bad is running over to a slain enemy and being unable to grab their weapon because it disappears before you can get there.

i know its an awful game design
it really should be like this
if you call a req in and die 30s later without a kill it should despawn on death and be returned to you collection for you to pick up after the game finishes thats the way i see it. its extremely infuriating that grenades dont despawn but power weapons do

i know its an awful game design
it really should be like this
if you call a req in and die 30s later without a kill it should despawn on death and be returned to you collection for you to pick up after the game finishes thats the way i see it. its extremely infuriating that grenades dont despawn but power weapons do

Holy hell, yes. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve spawned in my favorite weapon only to get killed immediately by a lucky enemy tank. I was looking at one of my old matches in theater and I saw one weapon despawn in 3 seconds. That’s just ridiculous, especially for an RNG reward system.

Fully agree with this

Especially when weapons take minutes to despawn in Arena.

I agree, it’s like this for vehicles too. I killed the driver of an enemy gungoose, ran to it and as soon as I get to it it disappears.

> 2533274864210467;3:
> its extremely infuriating that grenades dont despawn but power weapons do

This right here. I make my way to some sniper or rocket-wielder that I took out, and their weapon’s gone. Oh, but I can still grab one of their frags. Because that’s what matters most, apparently.

Actually, everybody, I think it only applies to REQ’d weapons. Due to REQ systems being initiated on death, I’m assuming if a player dies with a REQ weapon, it despawns when that player that died with it respawns. So if someone goes looking through their REQ for 20 seconds after they die, their weapon will stay the same length of time. I’m almost certain when the player respawns their new REQs become active, hence why their old REQ weapon disappears.