Warzone / Warzone Assault Merge

To give Warzone more playing options I think Warzone and Warzone Assault playlist(s) should be merged together. This would create an even better existing Warzone experience. Can we make this happen please.

Wait what. Could you elaborate more cause i dont understand what you’re trying to get across here

> 2535468425990603;2:
> Wait what. Could you elaborate more cause i dont understand what you’re trying to get across here

Agreed. I have no idea why, or what would be completed.

> 2535420374627419;3:
> > 2535468425990603;2:
> > Wait what. Could you elaborate more cause i dont understand what you’re trying to get across here
>
>
> Agreed. I have no idea why, or what would be completed.

Is he saying that they merge them and sometimes you play assault and sometimes play regular to decrease search times?

???

> 2533274795862399;1:
> To give Warzone more playing options I think Warzone and Warzone Assault playlist(s) should be merged together. This would create an even better existing Warzone experience. Can we make this happen please.

That way half the people in every match are unhappy?

> 2533274795862399;1:
> To give Warzone more playing options I think Warzone and Warzone Assault playlist(s) should be merged together. This would create an even better existing Warzone experience. Can we make this happen please.

No, just no.

> 2533274795862399;1:

How would this create a better experience? Getting rid of options pretty much never goes well. Look at the whole playable Elites issue and the limited customization Halo 5 offers.

> 2533274880633045;6:
> > 2533274795862399;1:
> > To give Warzone more playing options I think Warzone and Warzone Assault playlist(s) should be merged together. This would create an even better existing Warzone experience. Can we make this happen please.
>
>
> That way half the people in every match are unhappy?

I play almost only assault.

Is op trying to drive players away?

I think they are already merged, just captured all the bases and destroy the core.

I don’t understand how IMO the maps in Assault look 10x better then regular Wz of why Prospect isn’t a WZ map. It’s a mod that lacks maps in general.

> 2533274924401014;4:
> > 2535420374627419;3:
> > > 2535468425990603;2:
> > > Wait what. Could you elaborate more cause i dont understand what you’re trying to get across here
> >
> >
> > Agreed. I have no idea why, or what would be completed.
>
>
> Is he saying that they merge them and sometimes you play assault and sometimes play regular to decrease search times?

Thx no one ever understands anything anymore. For those not agreeing why not? How would it be a problem for you. It creates a mix not just the same old Playlist. Warzone FF would still have it’s own tab like it has now

> 2533274795862399;13:
> > 2533274924401014;4:
> > > 2535420374627419;3:
> > > > 2535468425990603;2:
> > > > Wait what. Could you elaborate more cause i dont understand what you’re trying to get across here
> > >
> > >
> > > Agreed. I have no idea why, or what would be completed.
> >
> >
> > Is he saying that they merge them and sometimes you play assault and sometimes play regular to decrease search times?
>
>
> Thx

I actually hate your idea btw.

> 2533274795862399;13:
> > 2533274924401014;4:
> > > 2535420374627419;3:
> > > > 2535468425990603;2:
> > > > Wait what. Could you elaborate more cause i dont understand what you’re trying to get across here
> > >
> > >
> > > Agreed. I have no idea why, or what would be completed.
> >
> >
> > Is he saying that they merge them and sometimes you play assault and sometimes play regular to decrease search times?
>
>
> Thx

Isnt that making it worse… you wont get the game mode you want thus bad idea… were you high when you wrote this.

But…regular Warzone kinda sucks. It’s why I only play Assault.

NO!!! Warzone Assault is horrible and I don’t want to be forced to play it. Keep them separate.

I’m not trying to drive players away.
never mind Ideas here seem to get -Yoink- on all the time.
I was tired when I wrote it. Waited four minutes in que for Warzone assault around 4:00 am found nothing, So I wrote an idea that no one thought of before So being so supposedly stupid as it may sound, I made the topic, Then I came back to see not a single person likes the idea
So I’m assuming everyone likes playing the same thing, So no change to objective.

I hope Halo 6 don’t have.the three choices of map vote system. The Press X to Veto and get new map works better

A little off subject here but Left 4 Dead 2 great game but one thing sucks online Vote to kick is abused so badly.
World of Warcraft another good game stopped playing because Guilds playing together had more vote to kick power in LFG dungeons.
Give people options and a little bit of power and it goes to their -Yoinking!- head. I love Playing Halo 5 and thinking of new ideas

It’s a bad idea op cause you’re then asking for people to quit or ask the games. It’s not hard for people to change playlists if they’re wanting to play something else other than what they were originally playing. You already have issues with it in TA and AS cause people will quit if a specific game isn’t picked. It’s why mixed playlists don’t always work.

> 2533274795862399;18:
> I’m not trying to drive players away.
> never mind Ideas here seem to get -Yoink- on all the time.
> I was tired when I wrote it. Waited four minutes in que for Warzone assault around 4:00 am found nothing, So I wrote an idea that no one thought of before So being so supposedly stupid as it may sound, I made the topic, Then I came back to see not a single person likes the idea
> So I’m assuming everyone likes playing the same thing, So no change to objective.
>
> I hope Halo 6 don’t have.the three choices of map vote system. The Press X to Veto and get new map works better
>
> A little off subject here but Left 4 Dead 2 great game but one thing sucks online Vote to kick is abused so badly.
> World of Warcraft another good game stopped playing because Guilds playing together had more vote to kick power in LFG dungeons.
> Give people options and a little bit of power and it goes to their -Yoinking!- head. I love Playing Halo 5 and thinking of new ideas

It’s ok to have ideas and yes not all will be liked but that’s alright. Don’t take it personal or anything. I would rather have more playlist with a bit longer match making times to get games I actually want over fast match making times for games I probably don’t want. I want them to separate btb into slayer and objective. They need a dedicated team objective and team slayer. Give players options over fast matchmaking.