Warzone Vidoc

Warzone Vidoc
Bosses, objectives, in match leveling, in Match Armory(weapons/vehicles), cosmetics, and REMASTERED HALO 3 THEME!

Thank you for the link, kind sir! I look forward to watching this! :smiley:

I just want to get the game.

Just noticed, someone in the comments dicovered this. Mammoth at 4:58?

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Hey guys, so I made this video about my thoughts about Halo 5 at E3 2015 and the future of Halo. I would really like it if people would watch it and give me feedback and their thoughts about Halo 5. Thank you

> 2535431439862278;3:
> I just want to get the game.
>
> Just noticed, someone in the comments dicovered this. Mammoth at 4:58?

Nah, wheels are too small.

Wow, that was quite a watch! Warzone looks really promising so far, I’m loving the idea of having requisition cards and fighting bosses. It’s an interesting new take on the multiplayer, while still leaving us with the good old arena experience.

Oh, and hearing the Halo theme again felt great! :smiley:

I noticed that the weapons at time 1:23-1:27 were highlighted in blue.
Nice find

Can someone explain requisition cards? are they throughout the entire matchmaking in warzone or only in that particular match? It isn’t loadouts that are literally renamed is it? It at least takes points from kills in that particular match?

:smirk:wow i posted this 14mins ago and no one cared

Can someone at 343 confirm about how long the matches usually last?

> 2533274830366691;9:
> :smirk:wow i posted this 14mins ago and no one cared

he posted it 20 minutes before you

> 2533274830366691;9:
> :smirk:wow i posted this 14mins ago and no one cared

that because I posted it 40 minute ago…

Rec cards/packs… they just couldn’t resist.

> 2535463261337659;8:
> Can someone explain requisition cards? are they throughout the entire matchmaking in warzone or only in that particular match? It isn’t loadouts that are literallyThey renamed is it? It at least takes points from kills in that particular match?

They are things you earn within the entire Warzone game mode that allow you to call in power weapons or vehicles at requisition stations at bases across the map that you have to capture. There are things that allow you to carry over to other games of Warzone and there are cosmetic items (probably armor or skins) that can be carried over to Arena.

> 2535463261337659;8:
> Can someone explain requisition cards? are they throughout the entire matchmaking in warzone or only in that particular match? It isn’t loadouts that are literally renamed is it? It at least takes points from kills in that particular match?

Rec cards are earned through play in both Arena and Warzone MP. They are only useable in Warzone, however. There are several tiers, and most weapons and vehicles are not available immediately. The tiers appear to be unlocked through team status, not necessarily individual prowess, though I could very well be wrong about that. To use the cards, you have to capture a base with a terminal (I forget the exact name). You go up to the terminal, and you can spend one of your cards on a weapon that is available. The garage in the middle of the map appears to be the only place to spawn vehicles, if I interpreted that correctly. From looking at the screens shown, it appears that loadout weapons (UNSC small arms only) will be unlimited use (though you must at least obtain a rec card for the weapon first), but vehicle and power weapons appear to be single-use. Much of this may change before launch, but this should give you an idea of how the system will likely work when the game launches. And yes, you appear to be vulnerable while using the Rec cards.

Great :3 so great

> 2533274867157068;11:
> > 2533274830366691;9:
> > :smirk:wow i posted this 14mins ago and no one cared
>
>
> he posted it 20 minutes before you

?! er yeah… thats my point no one seems to care there is offical detail so i bump… i mean made a passing comment.

> 2533274983431281;15:
> > 2535463261337659;8:
> > Can someone explain requisition cards? are they throughout the entire matchmaking in warzone or only in that particular match? It isn’t loadouts that are literally renamed is it? It at least takes points from kills in that particular match?
>
>
> Rec cards are earned through play in both Arena and Warzone MP. They are only useable in Warzone, however. There are several tiers, and most weapons and vehicles are not available immediately. The tiers appear to be unlocked through team status, not necessarily individual prowess, though I could very well be wrong about that. To use the cards, you have to capture a base with a terminal (I forget the exact name). You go up to the terminal, and you can spend one of your cards on a weapon that is available. The garage in the middle of the map appears to be the only place to spawn vehicles, if I interpreted that correctly. From looking at the screens shown, it appears that loadout weapons (UNSC small arms only) will be unlimited use (though you must at least obtain a rec card for the weapon first), but vehicle and power weapons appear to be single-use. Much of this may change before launch, but this should give you an idea of how the system will likely work when the game launches. And yes, you appear to be vulnerable while using the Rec cards.

Loadout weapons? Can you explain that part right there, I’m just confused is all, sorry.

Thank you, trooper

> 2535463261337659;18:
> > 2533274983431281;15:
> > > 2535463261337659;8:
> > > Can someone explain requisition cards? are they throughout the entire matchmaking in warzone or only in that particular match? It isn’t loadouts that are literally renamed is it? It at least takes points from kills in that particular match?
> >
> >
> > Rec cards are earned through play in both Arena and Warzone MP. They are only useable in Warzone, however. There are several tiers, and most weapons and vehicles are not available immediately. The tiers appear to be unlocked through team status, not necessarily individual prowess, though I could very well be wrong about that. To use the cards, you have to capture a base with a terminal (I forget the exact name). You go up to the terminal, and you can spend one of your cards on a weapon that is available. The garage in the middle of the map appears to be the only place to spawn vehicles, if I interpreted that correctly. From looking at the screens shown, it appears that loadout weapons (UNSC small arms only) will be unlimited use (though you must at least obtain a rec card for the weapon first), but vehicle and power weapons appear to be single-use. Much of this may change before launch, but this should give you an idea of how the system will likely work when the game launches. And yes, you appear to be vulnerable while using the Rec cards.
>
>
> Loadout weapons? Can you explain that part right there, I’m just confused is all, sorry.

Yup. You spawn in with an AR and Pistol. When you capture a base with a terminal and have a high enough tier (probably 1 or 2 depending on the weapon), you can choose to replace a current weapon (that you are holding) with one of the following:

DMR
Battle Rifle
SMG
Magnum
Assault Rifle

From what was I shown, I think that the rec cards for these five weapons have unlimited uses once you’ve earned them. What do you think?