Warzone Variants In Forge

To elaborate, I heard somewhere that the guy in charge of warzone (also the guy who thought everyone would like infinity Slayer lmfao) won’t let Forgers be able to put down the warzone Variants In Forge because “it would ruin feeling of it being your rare toy if anyone could pull it out in forge”

I say SOD that. Especially since at this point alot of people have Alot of the warzone stuff already so you are already sharing those special toys!

Tougher armoured vehicles for better BTB gameplay (the base vehicles are way to easy to kill). things like the Dying Star light rifle would be awesome intresting new stuff to experiment as using it as a power weapon to fight over on a 4v4 Arena map.

I say screw that guy who said that and let us forger use the warzone Variants!

As long as they were in forge to be used in custom games; and only implemented as power weapons in their base form (I am thinking of the base SPNKr, and not any of its variants) in arena, then I would be happy. Arena doesn’t need all the fancy Reqs, in my opinion.

Wouldn’t bother me one bit especially since these variants have unique abilities that could be used in creative ways…

Like Voids tear…one of my favorite weapons in Halo 5…

> 2533274862225319;2:
> As long as they were in forge to be used in custom games; and only implemented as power weapons in their base form (I am thinking of the base SPNKr, and not any of its variants) in arena, then I would be happy. Arena doesn’t need all the fancy Reqs, in my opinion.

But their unique abilities would also be great for custom games. And the Dying Star light rifle actually made the Light Rifle a unique precision rifle with its own thing! It wasnt just a Forerunner Filler Utility Rifle like Halo 4 and the standard Arena Halo 5 variant. It felt unique and cool.

The variant used as contested power weapons in Arena would be fine for SOME Variants. OP stuff like the the two shot railgun or the Answer and Valectorian? Maybe fun in a wacky custom. Intresting suped Variants like Voids Tear, Dying Star or Damage over time pool leaving fuel rod would be intresting as contestable power weapons

Imagine something like Fiesta with random variants as a social mode…omg so fun!