Warzone Update Debate

Is it just me or does anyone else think that Warzone is getting worse and worse each update???

Better and better actually

> 2535405450804460;2:
> Better and better actually

I agree.

I was gonna say don’t they keep adding in weapons and what not for us to use.

> 2533274986563644;1:
> Is it just me or does anyone else think that Warzone is getting worse and worse each update???

How so? Haven’t had any time to really play, but at least updated. Bare in mind you mention farming, I am going to just going to ignore it.

I would have to say it keeps on getting better with every update as there is more weapons and vehicles. Also, new maps are added which is good because after a while people become bored of playing the same old maps.

Why do you think it’s worse? Do you want less weapons and vehicles?

Smithireens Too many weapons and Vehicles being added in and isn’t as fun

More maps (the two DLC maps are two of my three favorite Warzone maps) and more weapons/armor mods that I like to use. Req station continues to run better and better. It’s getting better with time.

Yes, please provide constructive feedback, or at least a reason behind your argument.

> 2533274986563644;1:
> Is it just me or does anyone else think that Warzone is getting worse and worse each update???

Is there any reason you feel this way? Is lag getting worse? Is gameplay getting worse?
I think it is getting better and better personally.

> 2533274810042925;11:
> > 2533274986563644;1:
> > Is it just me or does anyone else think that Warzone is getting worse and worse each update???
>
>
> Is there any reason you feel this way? Is lag getting worse? Is gameplay getting worse?
> I think it is getting better and better personally.

Me and my friends used to have more fun playing with less vehicles and weapons? really don’t know why?

> 2533274986563644;12:
> > 2533274810042925;11:
> > > 2533274986563644;1:
> > > Is it just me or does anyone else think that Warzone is getting worse and worse each update???
> >
> >
> > Is there any reason you feel this way? Is lag getting worse? Is gameplay getting worse?
> > I think it is getting better and better personally.
>
>
> Me and my friends used to have more fun playing with less vehicles and weapons? really don’t know why?

So I know you will probably not like this answer but I will provide it anyway. Many people enjoy the game more when they are doing better. More kills, more frequent victories, etc results in people enjoying the game more. More and more of the less experienced players are leaving Halo as new games come out and I would expect that people are overall getting better so the level of competition is going up. I would suggest that you ask yourself what has actually changed to make you not enjoy it as much. If its just that you aren’t winning as much any more… not much to do with the updates.

> 2533274986563644;12:
> > 2533274810042925;11:
> > > 2533274986563644;1:
> > > Is it just me or does anyone else think that Warzone is getting worse and worse each update???
> >
> >
> > Is there any reason you feel this way? Is lag getting worse? Is gameplay getting worse?
> > I think it is getting better and better personally.
>
>
> Me and my friends used to have more fun playing with less vehicles and weapons? really don’t know why?

I have played this game since launch and more and more reqs are being added every month. I have bought warzone req bundle and the arena req pack. still no where nearer completing the reqs. completely pointless classic halo fans do not want this.

There’s just little variation to it, it promotes utter chaos and it has made organized teams look like spawn killers and farmers.

> 2533274810042925;13:
> > 2533274986563644;12:
> > > 2533274810042925;11:
> > > > 2533274986563644;1:
> > > > Is it just me or does anyone else think that Warzone is getting worse and worse each update???
> > >
> > >
> > > Is there any reason you feel this way? Is lag getting worse? Is gameplay getting worse?
> > > I think it is getting better and better personally.
> >
> >
> > Me and my friends used to have more fun playing with less vehicles and weapons? really don’t know why?
>
>
> So I know you will probably not like this answer but I will provide it anyway. Many people enjoy the game more when they are doing better. More kills, more frequent victories, etc results in people enjoying the game more. More and more of the less experienced players are leaving Halo as new games come out and I would expect that people are overall getting better so the level of competition is going up. I would suggest that you ask yourself what has actually changed to make you not enjoy it as much. If its just that you aren’t winning as much any more… not much to do with the updates.

Each update I’m having less fun than what I usually did, I don’t play halo for the competitive side, I play halo to have fun with friends. My friends and I canal agree that its getting less fun each update

All of the rocket launchers are supposedly one less req level, not a good thing imo.

I think the problem with Warzone and Warzone Assault is the objectives get stale, regardless of the new maps and weapons. It’s always the same thing. Capture/Defend this base or kill this boss. I think having different objectives would really freshen things up.

> 2533274986563644;16:
> > 2533274810042925;13:
> > > 2533274986563644;12:
> > > > 2533274810042925;11:
> > > > > 2533274986563644;1:
> > > > > Is it just me or does anyone else think that Warzone is getting worse and worse each update???
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Is there any reason you feel this way? Is lag getting worse? Is gameplay getting worse?
> > > > I think it is getting better and better personally.
> > >
> > >
> > > Me and my friends used to have more fun playing with less vehicles and weapons? really don’t know why?
> >
> >
> > So I know you will probably not like this answer but I will provide it anyway. Many people enjoy the game more when they are doing better. More kills, more frequent victories, etc results in people enjoying the game more. More and more of the less experienced players are leaving Halo as new games come out and I would expect that people are overall getting better so the level of competition is going up. I would suggest that you ask yourself what has actually changed to make you not enjoy it as much. If its just that you aren’t winning as much any more… not much to do with the updates.
>
>
> Each update I’m having less fun than what I usually did, I don’t play halo for the competitive side, I play halo to have fun with friends. My friends and I canal agree that its getting less fun each update

In that case, perhaps it is just getting repetitive. There are only a few maps. Maybe the Warzone Firefight will mix it up and you and your friends will enjoy it again.

As Iong as we can still destroy the enemy core, what’s the problem?