Warzone update = Awesome

The increased req gains made all the difference. Not only has the game’s pace been increased, but it feels like the matches have become a little more even with the steady flow of weapons and vehicles coming into play.

(Not to mention, I got to dust off the LvL 8 req DMRS that had been going unused.)

Credit where credit is due, for me this was a game changer.

It’s all a conspiracy man! There just doing it so we use more REQ cards and have to buy more!

> 2533274866989456;2:
> It’s all a conspiracy man! There just doing it so we use more REQ cards and have to buy more!

No one said you have to buy REQ packs. Pretty pointless I think.

> 2533274859103405;3:
> > 2533274866989456;2:
> > It’s all a conspiracy man! There just doing it so we use more REQ cards and have to buy more!
>
>
> No one said you have to buy REQ packs. Pretty pointless I think.

He’s right. You use more reqs, you’ll need to buy more. First they get you addicted, then they flood the market with product. Genius.

Reaching level 9 is so much easier for me now. Lol before it took awhile, like around when warden eternal spawns. Now I can get lvl 9 at knight strategos time. :smiley:

> 2533274866989456;2:
> It’s all a conspiracy man! There just doing it so we use more REQ cards and have to buy more!

To be honest, Im happy just to be able to use lvl 8 reqs. 343 will never get a penny from me for reqs.

Nice work 343.