Warzone UNBEATABLE!?

So I have yet to win a single war zone game… Don’t know if I just suck or this gametype is just really unbalanced idk what do you think? Lol

youre team must suck!

I’ve so far won all my Warzones it was only 4 but still, 2 of them we were losing and made a comeback and the other 2 we just rolled right over them

It really depends on the overall team’s performance. One person alone may perform well, but that won’t automatically make the rest of the team win, for example; the same goes for if the person, well, sucks.

Warzone seems relatively balanced, though. At least, in my opinion.

If your team is 400 points behind at any point in the game, don’t waste your time, your req weapons / vehicles, and just leave.

Warzone is repetitive pigswill. Bring back good old BTB! And a 24 player version of Ragnarok if possible.

> 2535414233152815;5:
> If your team is 400 points behind at any point in the game, don’t waste your time, your req weapons / vehicles, and just leave.

You still get 1800 req points for a loss

So I wouldn’t leave

Really depends on your team, although there needs to be a cap on vehicles of each type that can be spawned then its all good.

One game the opposite team took all three bases and blew up the core under 400 points. -_- horrible teammates

I’m 50/50 (my record is 18 wins and 18 losses) so I guess it just depends on your team vs the other (real deep I know). I’m a low skilled player but you can still contribute and get a win. Having said that I’ve played a few Warzone assault games and it seems the defenders have been able to hold out at the first capture point far too easily for the most part. I did have one match where I was on the defending team and the offensive team just steam rolled us very quickly so it can be done if you have teamwork I guess.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

You suck

I’m sure a lot of players are new to Halo and/or never played Halo multiplayer before. Also I’m sure a lot of people are getting a feel for the maps too.

> 2535414233152815;5:
> If your team is 400 points behind at any point in the game, don’t waste your time, your req weapons / vehicles, and just leave.

you know you will get a temp ban from that right?

My first 10 matches of war zone were all wins… with random non the less… I didn’t start losing until I played with my friends lol. It’s all based on your look as to who you get on your team… and use a Mic… it helps

What makes Warzone “unbeatable” is the lack of communication and the 150VP leaders they spawn and subesequently give the opposing team an easy 300+ lead on you. Leaders need their VP reduced and teams need to actually communicate. Warzone Assault isn’t that bad, but again, communication being the downfall to a losing team.

Possibly its a L2P issue for ur team mates… that damn Slayer mindset of thinking only killing Spartans will win games its -Yoink- and old

It can’t be just you, seeing how you have 11 teammates shooting for the same goal. It just takes coordination. Just have fun with it and see where it gets you

> 2533275021804951;2:
> youre team must suck!

Yea most of the time, I feel I hold my own and try to do the objectives lol