Warzone Turboooooooooooo

So me and my friend were spamming Turbo because it was relevant or something and boi oh boi do I have some stories.
In my first game of it I matched my friend. On the enemy team. Which means there’s no coordination involved. And then later that day I matched Dominated. With their friends.

Twice.

The first time they were on our team. We cored them, obviously, and they all had Rampages and 0 deaths.
Then they were on the enemy. We fended them off for 5 minutes but we couldn’t for long. I outsweated one of them in a firefight tho. RIP Muunks and his Sniper + Damage Boost (not a nornfang) ((hipster))

So I thought I’d share.

… Maybe I matched you too…

I spam banshees so I can get my Ultimate Trickshot Ninja.Not much luck so far.Mostly getting Hannibal Tanked Or just missing by 4901 kilometres.

Been pretty boring so far. Only game I lost was because I played solo and my team quit out at the start

> 2533274828183901;3:
> Been pretty boring so far. Only game I lost was because I played solo and my team quit out at the start

Rip

Wish I could play. My Xbone and 360 are temporarily out of commission because part of my house flooded at the start of this week. I’m sure the Warzone Turbo event will be over before I get all that mess sorted out. Shame too, as I’ve been focusing most on Big Team Battle lately, and have a huge number of RP saved up and a massive collection of vehicles and power weapons still unused. Just my luck.

Played on “Escape on A.R.C.”. My team kept getting dominated by 3 guys who had overshield, 3x speed boosts, and gravity hammers (one of them had Tartarus’s Gavel). It was the most terrifying experience I have ever had in a Halo multiplayer.

> 2533274866099427;6:
> Played on “Escape on A.R.C.”. My team kept getting dominated by 3 guys who had overshield, 3x speed boosts, and gravity hammers (one of them had Tartarus’s Gavel). It was the most terrifying experience I have ever had in a Halo multiplayer.

3spoopy5me

That is a brutal combo though, I’m going to have to try that.

I enjoy turbo for about five minutes, but then it goes downhill. I’ve had a tendency to up against 3 scorpions, some wraiths, and some banshees or other flying vehicles. It just gets old to constantly get blow up every time you spawn

> 2533274845052124;5:
> Wish I could play. My Xbone and 360 are temporarily out of commission because part of my house flooded at the start of this week. I’m sure the Warzone Turbo event will be over before I get all that mess sorted out. Shame too, as I’ve been focusing most on Big Team Battle lately, and have a huge number of RP saved up and a massive collection of vehicles and power weapons still unused. Just my luck.

They said it will be here for a month so work fast.

I had some fun with it over the weekend. Playing with even 3 or 4 other people pretty much guarantees victory if you spam a nasty combo together out of the gate. If 4 people rush the other armory with Tarturous Gavel with over shields you’re probably going to get it. I had some nice games spamming camo answers, but for the most part it’s sucked if you go in solo. Since there is no JIP a bunch of people are dropping and in some of my games it’s like 8 v 5 or 9 v 7 by the time the game ends.

People are still getting the loading screen freeze too because 343 refuses to tell the community that the voices of war pack is what causes it. That kind of irks me honestly. They KNOW that pack is broken and causes the loading screen freeze, but just so they can keep selling the pack they refuse to acknowledge this problem. So people are getting dropped right when the game starts and games start 10 v 10 or 12 v 10 or whatever.

Wouldn’t expect anything less from 343. Sell something that is broken, but not tell the community. It’s been broken since they released it months ago and not only is it not fixed, they won’t even admit it. That’s A+ service right there. lol

Turbo is fun for about 5 matches. Almost every game is a hugely one sided though. It’s rock, paper, scissors with reqs and whoever guesses the winning combination right at the start wins. Not much actual Halo style gun play. Honestly I’d rather have reqs capped at level 3…call it Warzone Turtle. Bring back actual Halo style shooting to Warzone.

I seem to come against far more coordinated teams who either quick-core me or farm for 20 minutes on Turbo than on regular Warzone, unfortunately.

> 2533274866099427;6:
> Played on “Escape on A.R.C.”. My team kept getting dominated by 3 guys who had overshield, 3x speed boosts, and gravity hammers (one of them had Tartarus’s Gavel). It was the most terrifying experience I have ever had in a Halo multiplayer.

I tried that combo. It was a lot of fun and got us the armory then the core.

> 2533274811336073;13:
> > 2533274866099427;6:
> > Played on “Escape on A.R.C.”. My team kept getting dominated by 3 guys who had overshield, 3x speed boosts, and gravity hammers (one of them had Tartarus’s Gavel). It was the most terrifying experience I have ever had in a Halo multiplayer.
>
> I tried that combo. It was a lot of fun and got us the armory then the core.

Oh damn dude. Good job trying it out, it really does look effective.

My strategy is to equip the energy sword extension to my SMG and DMR, and then equip Active Camo and try to get as many sword kills as possible.

My strategy is to equip the energy sword extension to my SMG and DMR, and then equip Active Camo and try to get as many sword kills as possible.

> 2533274828183901;3:
> Been pretty boring so far. Only game I lost was because I played solo and my team quit out at the start

Says the 152.

Warzone turbo would be the best playlist ever if all the quitters would quit playing it… haha see what I did there. It’s pretty lame the level of quitting in it. Do that many not even know what turbo is? It’s not a mode to take seriously. It’s a mode to have fun and dump reqs in.

Don’t know if I will ever play turbo again after this epic game… Not only did we win but we won short handed. Thanks a lot to me and my active camo and my answer… Stealing the mythic warden. Hahaha sweetness…