Warzone Turbo the best mode for wallet warriors.

im not complaing so if peeps come in and argue it don’t bother…

anyway what Warzone turbo really is, is a mode where it comes down to how many single use reqs you have stocked up. those who are super low on these reqs cards and im very low on them… it comes down to how devoted you are to bring in the chaos? because that was the original idea behind this mode when developers should of said honestly that it is also the mode where they make to biggest income. come on guys be honest how much money you all spending on gold packs just for this mode? ya that’s whats keeping them going.

If you play other wz modes like ff or play social games or ranked, you can save a lot of reqs and use them in turbo.
Oohhh but the guys that always are in big teams have more reqs than others, so they don’t have problem in waste all their stuff.

The game has been out for 4 years so there’s probably gonna be way more people who already have a lot of REQ’s saved up compared to people who are just buying them.

Food $200
Data $150
Rent $800
Halo5 gold packs $5,000
Utility $150
someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. my family is dying

Never a penny

Now that I’m at the end of my 152 run, this will be my last wz turbo grind. Needless to say, I’m using all my high end reqs at complete disregard. I used Nornfang 5 times in a row yesterday, 3 of which I was only going for no scopes. I’ve never purchased req packs, you get plenty if you play alot.

Warzone Turbo really only sucks if you go up against super sweaty teams, especially people that are altogether in a party. At that point I just don’t bother wasting reqs since there’s no point when they’ll call in like 5 or so vehicles and will either quick core or just farm.

LOL at people who think there are people emptying their pockets for req packs. If you are low on reqs don’t play that mode. Why try and ruin the fun for those who have a lot of reqs. This is probably surprising to some but you can get reqs for free by simply playing the game. I would grind heroic warzone firefight which doesn’t take very many reqs and pays out good RP and XP, get lots of packs with points and save them for turbo. Sorry you don’t have a good strategy for saving reqs but there are ways to get them and not spend any money at all. In fact I bet there are very very few spending actual money at this point in H5s life.

This last 6 months I used like 300,000 req points monthly just in bronze packs…
If you’re curious about how much money I have used in packs, I only bought one gold pack about 1 and a half years ago. when I played daily wz assault because I ran out of reqs :sob::rofl:

> 2533274853359584;1:
> im not complaing so if peeps come in and argue it don’t bother…
>
> anyway what Warzone turbo really is, is a mode where it comes down to how many single use reqs you have stocked up. those who are super low on these reqs cards and im very low on them… it comes down to how devoted you are to bring in the chaos? because that was the original idea behind this mode when developers should of said honestly that it is also the mode where they make to biggest income. come on guys be honest how much money you all spending on gold packs just for this mode? ya that’s whats keeping them going.

Never read a more accurate description of this game mode lol. I just got spawn killed repeatedly by pheaton and an oni mantis. I tried to emp and board them but that didn’t work so well. Speaking of pheatons how does one acquire one. I have been opening gold reqs for a while now and have yet to get one. I know it’s legendary but it seems like you can only get one if you buy a few gold reqs packs with real money.

> 2533274810728844;10:
> Speaking of pheatons how does one acquire one. I have been opening gold reqs for a while now and have yet to get one. I know it’s legendary but it seems like you can only get one if you buy a few gold reqs packs with real money.

It’s just the luck of the draw. I have 212 Phaetons and I haven’t spent any money on packs.

I never spent a single penny on Warzone Reqs, but it’s sad I don’t even touch Warzone anymore. I miss that mode so much potential but man running into Big Teams of Clans was the most annoying experience in that mode.

> 2533274812438213;12:
> I never spent a single penny on Warzone Reqs, but it’s sad I don’t even touch Warzone anymore. I miss that mode so much potential but man running into Big Teams of Clans was the most annoying experience in that mode.

Turbo allows one to still have a reasonable amount of fun, even if wins are rare solo queueing.

In a match on darkstar yesterday, I must’ve destroyed 12 vehicles. Camo + endgame and plenty of unsuspecting banshees / scorpions to take down. Lost the match battling over final mythic boss, unfortunately, but still had a decent match.

> 2533274793640702;13:
> > 2533274812438213;12:
> > I never spent a single penny on Warzone Reqs, but it’s sad I don’t even touch Warzone anymore. I miss that mode so much potential but man running into Big Teams of Clans was the most annoying experience in that mode.
>
> Turbo allows one to still have a reasonable amount of fun, even if wins are rare solo queueing.
>
> In a match on darkstar yesterday, I must’ve destroyed 12 vehicles. Camo + endgame and plenty of unsuspecting banshees / scorpions to take down. Lost the match battling over final mythic boss, unfortunately, but still had a decent match.

Must have gotten that Spartan Laser commendation maxed out at that rate, I’m kinda jealous I’ve never destroyed 12 vehicles in a single match.

Turbo is just full of sweaty tryhards, it’d be nice if the double XP was on a game type that’s fun

> 2533274811637244;15:
> Turbo is just full of sweaty tryhards, it’d be nice if the double XP was on a game type that’s fun

I feel this a bit. Turbo can be fun for a bit, but after so many blow out matches I’m just in it for the huge XP payout now. I wish they would’ve made all WZ game modes double XP so I could at least grind out fire fight.

It’s good

Tbh i like the name wallet warriors. Some tryhards should make a spartan company by that name.
And the mode isnt that much pay-to-win i never payed a single euro to microtransactions and yet i have over 112 answers and over 20 legendarys for every legendary weapon. Except vechicles i never get hannibal wasp’s or phaeton’s

> 2533274807375329;6:
> Now that I’m at the end of my 152 run, this will be my last wz turbo grind. Needless to say, I’m using all my high end reqs at complete disregard. I used Nornfang 5 times in a row yesterday, 3 of which I was only going for no scopes. I’ve never purchased req packs, you get plenty if you play alot.

That’s how I intend to go out when I get to 152 blow through all my reqs.

> 2533274911200879;19:
> > 2533274807375329;6:
> > Now that I’m at the end of my 152 run, this will be my last wz turbo grind. Needless to say, I’m using all my high end reqs at complete disregard. I used Nornfang 5 times in a row yesterday, 3 of which I was only going for no scopes. I’ve never purchased req packs, you get plenty if you play alot.
>
> That’s how I intend to go out when I get to 152 blow through all my reqs.

Man it’s epic! I had only used Jorge’s Chaingun maybe a couple times. Well I used 15-20 in 2 games, and it’s one of my favs now lol! Spent one match spawning with Tartersauces Sledgehammer, that was fun too :joy: