Warzone turbo:should it be permanantely back

I LOVED the cahotic gameplay.
What did you think?

> 2535415959957830;1:
> I LOVED the cahotic gameplay.
> What did you think?

Probably will never be permanent. Warzone is already pushing it on the pay-to-win front and Turbo is blatantly pay-to-win.

Turbo might work out as a bi-monthly playlist to keep things fresh, though I’m uncertain how that’ll look in the eyes of the community.

> 2533274824050480;2:
> > 2535415959957830;1:
> > I LOVED the cahotic gameplay.
> > What did you think?
>
> Probably will never be permanent. Warzone is already pushing it on the pay-to-win front and Turbo is blatantly pay-to-win.

I get your point

> 2535429593088083;3:
> Turbo might work out as a bi-monthly playlist to keep things fresh, though I’m uncertain how that’ll look in the eyes of the community.

Ok,ok,mabey every other month,or even just on weekends.

> 2535415959957830;5:
> > 2535429593088083;3:
> > Turbo might work out as a bi-monthly playlist to keep things fresh, though I’m uncertain how that’ll look in the eyes of the community.
>
> Ok,ok,mabey every other month,or even just on weekends.

Making it a weekend playlist seems way too frequent, especially since people can quite literally burn through their entire REQ collections at the drop of a hat.

I’d rather have Warzone Firefight Turbo.

No it shouldn’t. As mentioned before, it’s gonna give the full impression that WZ is purely p2w which is already streaming into from the start.

> 2533274904158628;7:
> I’d rather have Warzone Firefight Turbo.

Hell yeah! I’m all down for that!

I enjoy it and I feel like it should appear more frequently but I definitely get why 343 isn’t pushing it, it is pretty pay to win.

> 2533275008181400;8:
> No it shouldn’t. As mentioned before, it’s gonna give the full impression that WZ is purely p2w which is already streaming into from the start.
>
>
> > 2533274904158628;7:
> > I’d rather have Warzone Firefight Turbo.
>
> Hell yeah! I’m all down for that!

I agree

Maybe not permanently, but I could enjoy it monthly.

Monthly would be good.

I have a crap load of Reqs in my collection but I can’t even stomach to burn them in WZ turbo fashion. Though the playlist is not my favorite I still think it should only be a monthly playlist from time to time. What I really hope 343 does is reduce the fireteam limit on WZ back to 6 and make WZ warlords a permanent playlist.

I want warzone turbo to be back but not permanently, maybe a bit more often and longer times available maybe

Definitely would like to see Turbo be a more frequent playlist but on a monthly basis. It’d be overkill to have it every weekend like Mythic FF.

Turbo should replace warzone assault IMO

Yes it should be back but always be rotated. Players will need to stock back up on reqs after doing it so many times. Also Warzone Warlords should be brought back on a rotation. It really helps with Spartan companies getting their commendations especially when they work together.

I don’t even really care about it, I just want new war zone maps already!!

the population of normal WZ would decrease too much. it should return more often, but NOT be permanent.

I love it but having it permanently would be a bit much it would be good as an alternating weekend playlist with mythic wzff though