Warzone Turbo - Retrieving Data

So I haven’t been able to call out any reqs for the past 3 games thanks to this error. Anyone else having the same issue?

I’ve had this every Warzone game for the last few days. It’s beyond a joke.

Same here, my friend to and almost every player right now

Spliced stopped streaming because of this. Roy’s servers aren’t working either.

This happens with every new update. Given time, it will pass

> 2533274808216866;2:
> I’ve had this every Warzone game for the last few days. It’s beyond a joke.

Yikes. If that were me I’d stop playing Warzone for at least a week or 2

> 2533274811540547;3:
> Same here, my friend to and almost every player right now

Its just one of those moments were most of us are scratching our heads over this. Hopefully somethings done fairly soon.

> 2535433238497925;5:
> This happens with every new update. Given time, it will pass

I’ll wait it out for a day or two. In the meantime least regular Warzone and Warzone Assault work fairly decently.

> 2535455514426136;4:
> Spliced stopped streaming because of this. Roy’s servers aren’t working either.

These things happen, least it’ll be addressed fairly soon.

Waypoint has been slow as molasses today so usually there’s server issues as well when that happens.

Same thing happened to me.

> 2727626560040591;10:
> Waypoint has been slow as molasses today so usually there’s server issues as well when that happens.

Welp, better ride it out for the timebeing.

> 2701489597913816;11:
> Same thing happened to me.

Its happening to most of us right now. Least it might be up and running before the weekend.

> 2727626560040591;10:
> Waypoint has been slow as molasses today so usually there’s server issues as well when that happens.

puh, thought it was just me. goot to know :smiley:

> 2535433238497925;5:
> This happens with every new update. Given time, it will pass

Yeah but it shouldnt happen

The odd thing is… I played 2 games of warzone earlier with no req’s, but some people were getting them because I went around the map and picked up better weapons from the deceased players. I played a game of warzone turbo and got req’s.

> 2533274990358274;14:
> > 2727626560040591;10:
> > Waypoint has been slow as molasses today so usually there’s server issues as well when that happens.
>
>
> puh, thought it was just me. goot to know :smiley:
>
>
> > 2535433238497925;5:
> > This happens with every new update. Given time, it will pass
>
>
> Yeah but it shouldnt happen

Why shouldn’t it? Every single AAA game has issues with online components when they’re first rolled out.

Not saying that it should happen, its just nothing new

> 2533274990358274;14:
> > 2727626560040591;10:
> > Waypoint has been slow as molasses today so usually there’s server issues as well when that happens.
>
>
> puh, thought it was just me. goot to know :smiley:
>
>
> > 2535433238497925;5:
> > This happens with every new update. Given time, it will pass
>
>
> Yeah but it shouldnt happen

I agree. It might have something to do with XBOX live servers.

> 2727626560040591;10:
> Waypoint has been slow as molasses today so usually there’s server issues as well when that happens.

Agree that Waypoint has been really slow.

Along with everything else my Xbox App hasn’t worked for a week or so.

My profile won’t sync and when I got into the game, like you, it said “retrieving data”