Warzone Turbo JIP: Req levels do not regenerate

Joining a Turbo game in progress gives you lv 9 but 0 available points to spend. They never regenerate the entire game.

> 2533274808970424;1:
> Joining a Turbo game in progress gives you lv 9 but 0 available points to spend. They never regenerate the entire game.

Same with me. Hopefully someone notices this thread.

This happens when you join a match in regular Warzone/Assault too, but the difference there is once you reach the next level you start to regain energy. As noticed you can’t level up at Level 9 so there’s no way to fix it.
Though it shouldn’t happen in either case.

Would like to chime in and say this has been happening to me as well, for a few weeks now. It’s not so bad in Assault, since the levels go up quickly, but it’s borderline fatal in Turbo since you’re stuck with 0 points to spend the whole game. You can still fight with a DMR or the H2 Battle Rifle sure, but when everyone else is using their points to their fullest potential… It’s pretty disheartening.

I have just finished a match of Turbo where that has happened, even though you do have instant access to all of your starter weapons this glitch also ruins the experience since you are so limited to what you can use when it occurs.

This happens whenever I join a game of Turbo in progress, can’t access Power Weapons or Vehicles of any kind, just basic loadout weapons.

This is a stupidly pathetic screw up on 343’s part. They definitely had their C team on this one, because even when they brought back turbo mode, the issue is still there. Half -Yoink- development right there.

Yah, pretty bad that this wasn’t fixed with the MoR update. this has been a known bug for weeks…

Same here guys! Pain in the -Yoink- as I join matches on a loosing side and so do like 5 others and then we are at a SERIOUS disadvantage on our team because we can’t Spawn vehicles, weapons or invis etc… so stupid. Plus with the new search preference feature, having it on focused makes it worse because i join more matches that are in progress.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.</mark>

lmao they still haven’t fixed this -Yoink!-?
Joke devs, joke company

Thanks for the report! We’re aware of this and investigating.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

Man, this is the worst comedy club, ever.

I like how a 343 rep replied and aaid they’re aware…but i just had it happen in firefight…IN FIREFIGHT… you CANNOT win ff with just base weapons…343 #FailureCompany