Warzone Turbo Issues

I’ve just been put in a Warzone Turbo game and my team is already 140 points down, I don’t mind that too much although it’s annoying, luckily I didn’t use a win victory req boost!

However, because I wasn’t there to capture gone base I can’t spawn any reqs at all! I can select my level 9 loadout weapons, bit my reqs aren’t charging and I can’t utilise even a level 1 boost or weapon!

Can you look into this please, as it’s obviously a coding bug and ruins this entire game for me now and I can’t quit for fear of a ban!

Thank you

I got this yesterday, luckily it was at a point where we were literally about to lose, so I wasn’t that bothered anyway. Maybe the MOR update has done something to mess up people coming half way through a game?

> 2533274917016672;2:
> I got this yesterday, luckily it was at a point where we were literally about to lose, so I wasn’t that bothered anyway. Maybe the MOR update has done something to mess up people coming half way through a game?

Yeah that’s what I thought, I never experienced it before the update. Hopefully they’re aware of it!

I’ve experienced it before the update before. If I joined in the middle of a game then my reqs were always frozen. So apparently nothing has changed.